• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Posthuman ~ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
At any rate I think it might be my last group RP. I dunno if I have the steam to cope with handling these things in the future, and the climate of RPing has changed dramatically since back in the day, with most successful RPs requiring far more OOC activity than I'm prepared to put in, and most of the old faithful being either swamped in life or having left the site. Still hoping this had got some life in it yet though.
I was hopeful, too. T.T My life tends to fluctuate between being suddenly insanely busy for me or I have more free time than I know what to do with.

I freely admit, freeforming combat and coming up with my own antagonists and writing a scene that's (1) fair, (2) fun and (3) not boring to anyone who isn't me is not one of my strengths. I have the same busy schedule as anyone (I work a 50 hour a week job and have a 2 year old kid) but that's arguably the biggest part of my own stall here for the moment.

Apologies. :(

While I was able to write my own post, it is also difficult for me to continue my own scene without someone taking over the other NPCs to fight against me. I love being able to write freely to a degree, but I need some direction at the same time.

Well... my apologies. I know it's long overdue. But a promise is a promise... So here it is ^3^ putting it down.
(plus Aura's theme song really did help with setting the mood. Yay!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back