Advice/Help post your character sheets (any sheet type you want because I don't care about the sheet types) and i give my thoughts and suggestions

gamertalez

I'm insane, you?
post your character sheets (any sheet type you want because I don't care about the sheet types) and i give my thoughts and suggestions

you can build one here are copy and paste

Name:

ability/power

Summary of ability/power:

Personality:

Weaknesses:

appearance:

Weapons:

catch phrase:

Other:

Theme song(s):

feel free to use this one if you want(i'm also pretty responsive)

Are you wanting to critique the character sheets themselves (whether they are simple like yours or BBCoded), or do you want to critique the characters made with those character sheets?

I'm certain you mean the former, but I feel like this would work better in another thread maybe? I could be wrong though.

Well I usually use a modified elevator pitch for my character sheet. The idea is you are pitching your character in five minutes or less. So you go over the basics quickly and just hit the highlights of special talents, personality, appearance.

NAME blah
AGE blah
GENDER blah
TALENT blah

APPEARANCE
a few sentences describing the characters physical appearance

OVERVIEW
a few paragraphs about the characters backstory.

EXTRAS
any extra stuff I want to add

NAME Tamara "Tammy" Elkhart
AGE 26
GENDER Female (she/her)
TALENT none

APPEARANCE
Tammy is a plump woman with a pear shaped body. She has short curly hair with blue-grey eyes. She wears cats-eye glasses, blouses, and comfortable skirts. She usually wears pumps with her outfits.

OVERVIEW
Tamara is a former research librarian who is a study in contrasts. At her job she can be disciplined and detail-oriented. She will doggedly hunt down answers to even the silliest answers. She also loves reading and learning things just for the heck of it as well. However when it comes to her personal life she is disorganized and easily frazzled. She gets especially flustered when her routine is interrupted and she has to change the way she does things at work or at home.

She was recently fired from her job after ten years on the job and has been working hard to find something new. She was able to get a short-term job working at one of her aunts flower shops but was at a loss of what to do long term. Then her great aunt Edith passed away and left Tamara's mom Sandra her farm. Sandra lives with Tammy's older sister helping to take care of the nieces and nephews. So she elected Tammy to be the one to move to the farm and keep things running, at least until the nieces and nephews were school age. Tamara was excited at the opportunity and leapt at the chance to try her hand at running a farm.

EXTRAS
Tamara has a mated pair of rainboom pigeons. They're pigeons who can travel long distances through teleporting. The teleportation leaves behind a flashy cascade of rainbow feathers, hence the birds name.

Well I usually use a modified elevator pitch for my character sheet. The idea is you are pitching your character in five minutes or less. So you go over the basics quickly and just hit the highlights of special talents, personality, appearance.

NAME blah
AGE blah
GENDER blah
TALENT blah

APPEARANCE
a few sentences describing the characters physical appearance

OVERVIEW
a few paragraphs about the characters backstory.

EXTRAS
any extra stuff I want to add

NAME Tamara "Tammy" Elkhart
AGE 26
GENDER Female (she/her)
TALENT none

APPEARANCE
Tammy is a plump woman with a pear shaped body. She has short curly hair with blue-grey eyes. She wears cats-eye glasses, blouses, and comfortable skirts. She usually wears pumps with her outfits.

OVERVIEW
Tamara is a former research librarian who is a study in contrasts. At her job she can be disciplined and detail-oriented. She will doggedly hunt down answers to even the silliest answers. She also loves reading and learning things just for the heck of it as well. However when it comes to her personal life she is disorganized and easily frazzled. She gets especially flustered when her routine is interrupted and she has to change the way she does things at work or at home.

She was recently fired from her job after ten years on the job and has been working hard to find something new. She was able to get a short-term job working at one of her aunts flower shops but was at a loss of what to do long term. Then her great aunt Edith passed away and left Tamara's mom Sandra her farm. Sandra lives with Tammy's older sister helping to take care of the nieces and nephews. So she elected Tammy to be the one to move to the farm and keep things running, at least until the nieces and nephews were school age. Tamara was excited at the opportunity and leapt at the chance to try her hand at running a farm.

EXTRAS
Tamara has a mated pair of rainboom pigeons. They're pigeons who can travel long distances through teleporting. The teleportation leaves behind a flashy cascade of rainbow feathers, hence the birds name.
is this real or...

Yeah those are the codes I use for my roleplays. I would love to hear your thoughts on them. As I know elevator pitches are not a common way to make sheets.

Technically yes. The RP Repository is a site someone made to store characters. Just make an account and you can have a bunch of characters under your site.

Yep! They've got a bunch of templates too to jazz up character sheets a little. :) You can make 10 for free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back