• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Post war world

liostwolf

So this I a world I’ve had in mind for a while, but as the title says it was after a war. I really don’t even know if this is a good idea or not though so here I go.

In the world of Ganger the two kingdoms Siricat and Faronest have just ended a 40 year war where in almost all Deravon who were once habitants of Siricat were wiped out by the Elf’s of Faronest. This story takes place after that where habitats of Siricat are moving back in.

Multiple races live in Siricat so if there is a race that you wanted to include run it by me first and I’ll tell you if it works or not.

This is placed in a mid evil type era, with large forests, kingdoms, and villages. The characters will be meeting up by a lake and will start their trek back to their kingdom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back