• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Glassred

i'm the giant rat that makes all of the rules
hnk header.png

or

The Song I heard Somewhere

After the Prayer Machine finally achieved its purpose, the world was left desolate and broken. Reduced to forgotten memories and dust, the three descendants of Humanity passed on to the afterlife. All except one. Humanity's sheer will to continue existing against all odds burned still within the Inclusions, allowing for new generations of Gems to form. Left upon a deserted shore, this time they were all alone to find meaning in their lives. Will they achieve happiness in this barren and lonely world, or be devoured by the new threats that slowly emerge?

What is the plan?

A more-or-less casual Slice of Life-style roleplay, with underlying dark undertones and mature themes. Taking place after a non-official ending to the series, it will pick up far into the future, without the inclusion of canon characters (directly.) As a player, you'll take the role of an original Gem character, fitted with a role, hardness, age, and all that good stuff. Recycling gems is allowed, so long as they are distinct from their predecessor. The story will take place upon the same island as the series does, only changed by the torrents of time. Personally, I will be playing a series of NPCs, though none of them are my own personal character. Any further questions can be easily answered.

What is expected?

Posting more than once every blue moon, access to Discord (mandatory for OOC chatter), good grasp on grammar and a friendly, non-toxic attitude. Following site rules is obvious.
We'll be using they/them pronouns for the Gems, because that seems the most reasonable.

Further threads and the Discord link shall be provided, given sufficient interest.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back