• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Post holiday rp search

here4therps

So now on to the rules. There are not many so here we go. Please be over the age of 18. , Be willing to double. I love long posts but i do understand that sometimes we really get going and shorter replies happen. I love OOC chat. Please I have no life and i enjoy talking to people, tell me about the weather, your pets anything you want let's just talk and be friends. I am really drawing a blank on the other rules that i have so sorry. Be kind, like i said I have no life so i can reply pretty much all the time. I kinda prefer female rpers. I will rp with males but just now I am looking for more romance and fluff. I do like drama so that will be in there as. I am on pretty much daily but I also know that not everyone has the same freedom as I do. If i don't hear from you within 3 days than I will message you to check on on you. I will kinda keep checking in at different times for about 2 weeks and than I will stop for awhile and I may just randomly check in on you. If you have read my rules tell me your favorite Daredevil line

Users who are viewing this thread

Back