Other Post Fun Facts About Yourself

I don’t deny the climate changes, I deny the is fundamentally changed by humanity. Pre-Ice Age to Ice Age to Post Ice Age.

As a fetus, my head was facing the wrong direction [up instead of down]. An extremely skilled obstetrics nurse, who was an old family friend, had to perform an ECV [External Cephalic Version] to correct my position. I've got a nick in my left ear because of the force she used.
It's one of the reasons why I'm interested in pursuing a job within obstetrics.

I get to see my name in lights, in song titles, on bracelets, shirts, an entire company, on tattoos, and my ears are always on fire because someone on the planet is saying my name at every minute. I won't say my name, but it's a word in Spanish.

Is this even considered a fun fact? I guess so.
I learned British English at school. People ask me if I'm American, I apparently sound American when I talk.. I'm Dutch..

It took me months to convince a girl that even though we had been playing family since high school it doesn't mean that its incest if we get together.

Despite the fact that I purport myself as a rather negative, grumpy, apathetic person who tends towards mild misanthropy, I am very much a glass-half-full guy who believes that things can get better, we just have to work hard enough. Problem is, I'm kind of lazy.

Fun Facts About Malozing (Mal):
  • Youngest of five and the only American born. (The siblings are all Brits.)
  • Ran 8 road 5k races barefoot.
  • Ran a 5-mile trail obstacle race barefoot.
  • Ran her first Ultra (50-mile) before running a marathon.

Asexual
Own my 2nd childhood home
Never dated
Can't stand children
Have 4 cats
A perfect day would involve me never leaving the house

I first kissed someone at age 18, on a new year's party.

Most of the books I own were gifts from an ex girlfriend.

I am the tallest at my house, taller than even my father.

What are things that are weird, strange, or interesting about you. What things might people not know. What things do you assume people know. Well, whether people do or don't know, post fun facts about yourself here just in case.

I'll go first:

The Crossdressing part of my CUT? That's not referring to my avatar. I actually am a crossdresser.

I'm proudly lesbian, but prefer to roleplay as a male in m x m romances.

-I'm Asexual
-I hate children
-Animals are life
-I'm turning 21 soon and have not had my first kiss yet.
-it doesn't feel right if I don't listen to music, whether it's just for background noise or not, I don't seem to function right.
-i don't like Christmas.

-I'm Asexual
-I hate children
-Animals are life
-I'm turning 21 soon and have not had my first kiss yet.
-it doesn't feel right if I don't listen to music, whether it's just for background noise or not, I don't seem to function right.
-i don't like Christmas.
4 out of these 6 are basically me.

-Have a dog & 2 cats
-Have lived in 12 US states
-I’m fluent in French, Spanish & American Sign Language.
-I have dual citizenship in the US & Italy.
-I’ll be moving overseas late next year but I’m not sure where yet
-I’m currently working as a nurse.
-Ive either lived on my own or with my partner since I was 17 (he’s gone more than home due to work)
-I have 8 siblings

I am on the last episode of several shows but I avoid them because it’s the end and I hate endings.

I feel like people think I don’t like tattoos for the stigma, but that’s not it — I really do like them, but I dislike is the idea of permanent body scarring, it freaks me out.

I get mad at some of my random freckles when they appear where I didn’t want them.

I’m allergic to rosemary.

I have angry sometimes violent thoughts but am physically the most gentle person you’ll meet and will cry if I see a little snail.

I’ve never had a IRL friend. Associates, acquaintances, co workers and neighbors, but never an actual friend.

I am technically what is referred to as a “little”. I have a tendency due to trauma to regress to a childlike state at certain times, triggering or random, it is not a second personality but more like a reactive suppressed psych fragment.

I had my first proper birthday party at 22.

I have the intuition of an Oracle, but the patience of a young anime protagonist who needs 300 episodes and a filler before he is “ready”.

I have too many dreams about Zak Bagans being sad.

If I tell someone I got them a gift for 12.00 but it was 11.99 I feel incredibly guilty for lying about the price until I tell them the penny difference or get them more things to make up for the sale.

I’m jealous my cat might love my husband more than me

All of my nice new shoes hurt my feet so I can’t wear them but I spent too much money so I make myself wear them but it hurts

I can’t take the shoes off a toddler cause their feet are too small and I am afraid I will break them

Groups give me abandonment anxiety so I will leave even if the group is centered around me

Drunk people scare me because of my childhood but I don’t say anything cause people are just trying to have fun

I often think about when Patrick (Spongebob) yelled FINLAAAAAND and it brings me joy

I have held my pee at work for 5 + hours because anxiety

I still raise my hand in work meetings

I fear most things will blow up including my potatoes in the microwave

I am still depressed over my quiz results that I would only survive 6 months in an apocalypse

I find it ironic I am the most negative person at work but have been designated to be the team moral support

People think I like them more than I do

I lost 50 + hours to Minecraft last month when I was given the option

I haven’t talked to my fiancé’s siblings in weeks cause they reset our realm and I lost my emeralds

I stare at laundry hoping it will do itself

Shoe smells make me sad but I am also too lazy to find socks and if I do it’s one panda themed and another hot pink one and I wear them in public

I quote vines more than the Bible

I own two backpacks but still carrying everything in one drop till it hits the floor and breaks

I’ve been wanting to paint my toe nails for a couple months but keep procrastinating

My ipsy bag disappointed me this month

I’m glad I didn’t buy my coworker flowers cause she hit on my man with hot sauce

hope you enjoyed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back