Other Post Fun Facts About Yourself

Let’s see...there’s a bunch.

-I have a bunch of mental disabilities, but most people couldn’t even tell I’m not “Healthy and normal” I won’t name all of them, but one is autism and another is called verbal learning disability, which makes it hard for me to read large bits of text and stuff
-I look really young for my age. People think I’m in middle school. Being short doesn’t help
-I’m the oldest of six siblings but only one of them is blood related to me, and only by half
-I live on a farm. And I hate it

-I don't even know why I'm on this website anymore. Will probably disappear in a few months or so completely.
I believe you yourself once said something about people who announce this kind of stuff always coming back.

And I have firsthand experience with that (little bastard did that about 15 times).

I'm bored and functioning at the least optimal capacity so I figured why not distract myself with this and add to my crap.
- I apparently look young for my age (good thing or nah, not quite sure)
- My stomach can't handle overly greasy food.
- I like my cookies with gooey chocolate chips.
- I scrape my knees every year without fail, to the point that it's a joke within the family.
- In addition to never reading Harry Potter as a bookworm, I have never seen a single movie from the franchise in its entirety.
- I have small nails because I used to bite them a lot.
- I escaped suspension twice.
I attended Catholic school for both elementary and high school. There, bringing reading paraphernalia (other than textbooks and those provided by the school) are not allowed and a major offense.

The first time, I hid my books under my skirt before giving them my bag.

The second time, three years later, it was a surprise bag check during exams week so they got my books. When they questioned me, I told them I brought them so I won't get bored waiting for my ride.
if they had only opened the books, they would have seen the typical ecchi romcom scenes but whatever. = u=

I believe you yourself once said something about people who announce this kind of stuff always coming back.

And I have firsthand experience with that (little bastard did that about 15 times).
There is the "announcement" that you can do via profile posts as a form of attention seeking from randos which i dislike.
Then there's this. I did kinda go off on a tangent there but the bigger fact with that was that I don't even rp on this website anymore. And with it being less and less fun to mess with people, I am losing my reasons to stay active here.

or maybe im just a shitposting hypocrite

I don't know if I'd call them all fun, but here's some facts about me that tends to get reactions from people.
  • From the age 8 to 18, I lived either off the grid (No electricity or plumbing), or on the road.
  • During that time, I've spent at least a week in exactly half of the states in the USA, and travelled out of the country 5 times.
  • I make a wide variety of weird noises when I'm alone.
  • I've intermittently lived on a sailboat in the Caribbean for roughly 2 years. Also rode out Hurricane Lenny on said boat (before it got to full strength).
  • With the exception of preschool, I was homeschooled until I entered high school.
  • Said high school had 7 teachers, and 34-41 students while I was there. Yeah, it was tiny.
  • I'm a ginger.
  • Besides trimming, I got my first haircut at 13.
  • I've nearly died from a brown recluse bite.
  • Blew out my knee when I was 14.
  • I was diagnosed with C-PTSD when I was 17.
  • My favorite anime/manga is Great Teacher Onizuka.
  • I've killed a rattlesnake with a bed sheet.
  • Ran a small town post office when I was 20.
  • Survived flipping a car at 80mph. This was the only one I was responsible for out of the three I've been in.
  • My favorite color is ultramarine.
  • I'm slightly colorblind.
  • I have a speech impediment due to a cleft palate.
  • Surprisingly, the only bone I've broken is my collarbone, which was from Little League Soccer.
  • The longest I've gone without being in the presence of another human being is 24 days.
  • I have no teeth.
  • I'm the only one in my family that can carry on the family name.
  • I love pineapple on pizza.
  • I've accidentally given myself amnesia by purposefully smacking my head on a table.
  • The longest I've been employed is 14 months, and that was the only job I was fired from.
There you go, and guess what? One of those facts isn't true.
I'm not the last of my name.

• Most of my joints are 'double-jointed'. Though the weirdest part is both of my pinkies are severely crooked inward. I can straighten them out but they bend unnaturally and just pop back into position.
  • According to my family I somehow conversed with my deceased aunt as a child. I have no recollection of this.
  • I have never broken a bone or had an injury severe enough to need stitches unless it was by my own hands.
  • Somehow I can retain information while I am sleeping if I'm actually interested in the topic. Helped me get through Anatomy in college.
  • I have actually severely wounded another human being.
  • I've somehow survived a deep laceration to my wrist that allowed me see to the bone.
Fun stuff.

• I have a weird habit of looking at what i'm going to eat and planning what to eat when before I start to eat.
  • I have a fast metabolism so I often eat a lot. I use to eat a lot in one sitting when I was younger but slowly switched to eating a good amount for breakfast/lunch/dinner and having food in between, I also need to eat before bed else I'll wake up sick.
  • My older sibling looks and sounds nearly identical to me even though we are 5 years apart. Even my parents sometimes mix us up. (sadly I'm a bit shorter than they are)
  • I sleep walk and talk at times though I haven't in a while.
  • I can't remember any nightmares I've had.
  • I use to keep a dream journal.

When I was younger I broke my laptop and I told my dad it was because I dropped it. I didn't.

What really happened was, everyone was playing club penguin and I wanted to get in on the action, so I made an account. But the internet was so slow that when I tried to progress onto actually playing the game, it took like, an hour to load. When it finally loaded, 8 year old me was so happy that I fuckin' HUGGED the LAPTOP hard enough that it BROKE. I was so embarrassed I had to lie.

If you're wondering, yes, this was not the last of my dumbass moments and it became a consistent trait of mine

- I used to eat rocks to feel superior as a child.
- I used to think there was a secret passage in my basement when I was younger and pushed on the wall as hard as I could and almost cried when I was met with no results.
- I have a fear of Chuck Norris with blank white eyes because of a scarring dream I had of said occurrence when I was younger.
- I used to have a fear of bathrooms.
- I still have a fear of mirrors, especially in the dark.
- I have a fear of old dolls.
- It's difficult for me to drink hot drinks.
- I almost died because of an infection swiftly travelling towards my brain when I was younger.
- I used to have a Wattpad account when I was younger that I used for "interesting" erotica fanfitions. Some include Obama x Reader, Obama x Shrek, Caillou x Reader, etc.
- I was homeless at one point as a child. I wasn't on the streets, but I lived in my junky car with my family in various parking lots. Lived on only bread and hamper food for awhile.
- I'm nearsighted.
- I've had more than enough spiritual encounters for a lifetime. I've seen angels in my grandfather's hospital room before his death, demons, heard demonic voices and was told my guardian angel's name by a spiritual force.
- I'm a Christian in the regard that I believe in God and everything tied into the Bible, but I don't follow Christian morals often or if anything, at all.
- I've lived in two haunted houses so far.
-Accidentally stabbed myself in the knee with a pencil 7 years ago and the mark is still there.
- It's hard for me to drink water. I'm almost to the point of gagging every time I drink it and I don't know why.
- I have dimples in both my shoulders.
- Here's to you Aussies out there. I've tried Kangaroo jerky as my uncle lives in Australia and I could barely scoff it down without throwing it up. It smells and tastes absolutely awful. Please, never try it. These are my words of wisdom for the day.

I first met my boyfriend when he made a spiderman dusting joke and I threatened to attack him (Jokingly don't worry!)
My first school play was my last, rip senior year
I have been 92 lbs since 6th grade and I've already graduated high school
I learned about Devil May Cry almost exactly 6 months ago and I've played almost all the games, not all the way through but partially, I haven't played 5 but I played through some of the Bloody Palace levels

• I make customized dolls.
  • I'm a Leo!
  • I met my boyfriend on a video game.
  • I have two tattoos.
  • I left home at 16, and have been living on my own since 18.
  • I've been homeless.
  • I have Trypophobia.

>Brain freeze? What is that? Ice cream is one of my favorite things to eat and I never had one in my life.
>I’m actually pretty good at drawing?
>My first language is not english, nor my second seeing as my country has only one language (shh, my RP partners down need to know XD)
>I use the ‘XD’ emoji way too much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back