• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Post-Apocolyptic RP [Jump In!]

Her facepalm. He would proceed to pick up the radio "I got this, but you got to trust me... I think I can get the civilian to comply..."

He would radio back "At this rate we are all gonna be killed. These Civillians are crazy! They dont listen to reason! Its like they want to die!"

He would respond "I got this. Fear works more than anything."

He pick up his rifle and aim in front of the woman's feet. 

He would fire, sending pavement flying up into Her face. 

He chamber another .308 AP round. 

007 found a system, labeled multiple.exe. In 007's vision, a repeating animation showed a button on it's left arm. 007 looked at it's arm, which held a flashing button. 007 turned it's upper body to the clump of people and aimed it's arm so that whatever came out of it's arm would land right above them. It was finishing aiming now, lining up the shot.

The sentry hovered over the scoping man, beeping rapidly. It opened up it's bottom panel, and as this happened, a skinny, metallic arm protruded. It tapped the man on the shoulder trying it's best to distract him. 

Ali found it pointless this wasn't her fight nor will it be ever. She had another job to do and she won't let a group of people ruin this certain job for her. The girl moved away from the shot, stepping to the right as it had shot in front of her. "Well if you walk away from the problem you won't get hurt. " The woman yelled out as she continued to walk.

"Get down!" He would grab the girl whether she wanted to ornot and shove her into cover behind a car "You crazy fuck!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ali sighed in frustration, "Oh well. " The girl licked her lips as she removed the large case from her back. "Cover me will ya? " The girl said quietly as she set the case on the concrete and began unlocking it. 

Ahmed froze, looking like a deer in the headlights. He swallowed, trying to regain control of his legs. Adrenaline was still pumping in his veins, and the show of guns just sent his mind reeling. He didn't know what else to do, and just curled up into a ball on the pavement.

Her turn to the sentry, acedently activating his radio. " what is th- oh shit.. " He would grab his rifle trying to hit it, but It was shot soon after.  Her proceed to run up acouple more floors to lose 007

"I planned on it." He would watch Ahmed curled up in a ball, he would shake his head and rush over to him "Come on get to cover." He would kneel down putting a hand on the man "Come with me and you'll be ok." ((I thought the sentry came at me? I was the one in the open in the group. I think he meant for it to be after me.))

Her rush up the stairs firing the M9 Beretta at it trying to lose it, the radio would still be activated, you could hear a lot of gun shots 

The gunfire would be heard over the radio, it was loud and as it came through the radio I would say into the radio "Make it to my position and we can cover you! We'll be waiting here for you!"

He would respond " Kind of not that easy. Kinda have to get past this sentry to go back down. I'll try and see what I can do..." hed look around, seeing a elevator shaft. He would rush to it and jump into the cables and repel down. 

He would hit the elevator it self. He would open it and climb inside, opening the doors to the 3rd floor. He would activate his radio, "Got past it. Making my way to you now." hed begin to make his way down stairs.

((007 had a mini sentry that detached and followed the sniper. The main body of 007 is down on the street with everyone else.))

007 fired, sending a powdery substance into the air. In midair it exploded, causing pink particles to fall down like snow, all down the street. Anyone on the ground would be affected by its sleep paralysis effect, which would knock them out temporarily until backup could arrive. 

Jake would grab Ahmed dragging him into a building and saying "Stay here, and stay low." He would say as he ran into the street tapping the girl on her shoulder "How much lon-" he was stopped by the sudden burst of gas and he would grab her dragging her with him "Hold your breath!" Bringing her to the building and getting her inside before he finally had to take a breath, he was on the stares when he took the breath, the gas flowing into his lungs and he dropped to his knees "Go.....n-now..." he would collapse falling unconscious and unmoving

He was on the second floor, through a window he saw what happend, he rushed to a window and attempted to open it so he could shoot 007, he soon realised that if he opened the window and fired, 007 would know his position once more. All he could was sit and watch.

Jake would lay on the stairs, the building closed off from the gas as he was unconscious on the outside ((when only one person is active xD)) 

Her look around the streets for the group he was watching was gone, all but the marine. He looked around the complex, remembering that his room was on the second floor. (Lol)

Jake remained unconscious on the ground, he had felt satisfaction in what he did, he saved the civillians and managed to get them out if the gas

Hed run into his apartment,  searchig for somthing to help the man, he found his old marine gear. He reached down into the pack and pulled out 2 gasmasks, hed put one onto his face, and save the other for the man. hed pick up his pack and rush out of the apartment. Towards the man

The man remained down on the stairs, his rifle still in one hand as he lay unconscious his eyes closed his body barely showing any signs of lofe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back