• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Post Apocalyptic

SavannahIsALoser

Hey I'm savannah and I'm 16 and I would be looking for someone to be my partner in a post apocalyptic role play(gender doesn't matter no older than 27). Aliens have taken over and now rule the earth, we are traveling to the Capitol where we then would take over and kill the alien prince and become the new rulers saving the world. The back Story: we had found each other a few months back and decided to carry on together. Proving we are both trust worthy we developed a friendship And now maybe we're hinting at something more so we are very flirtatious and touchy-feely with each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I would love to role-play with you! I'm Skylar (by the way) and I'm seventeen.

Also, would the role-play be on KIK or would it be on here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back