• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Post-Apocalyptic

MLR

Major League Roleplayer
Skyscrapers July 17ᵀᴴ, 2136

I remember the once beautiful skyscrapers. The way they reflected the baby blue sky. How the wind would howl while blowing by. You would be surprised how quickly things like these could be destroyed. Most of the windows were either smashed or broken. Very few remained intact. They don't reflect the sky anymore, and nothing but maybe the sound of glass breaking could sometimes be heard. Memories soon became my only proof that they ever existed.

Busy City July 24ᵀᴴ, 2136

People once used to flood the city. Everywhere you looked there were people. So many races and sizes. I used to hate that. I felt that this world was too crowded, that I couldn't escape the media and politics. Now I am lonely, not a soul in sight. Ever since the incident at this science lab, I've seen few survivors. I've never approached them, for good reasons. The only reason any of us are still alive is because we have killed people. Only the strong are surviving in this world, it's only a matter of time before the strongest collide.

Alyssa sets down her pencil, reading over the lines quickly as she sighs. After skimming through it twice she shuts the book, sitting back in her chair. She looks towards the ceiling, closing her eyes as she relaxes.

That's when the sound of metal clanging echos through the hallway. The girl would stand quickly, reaching a hand out towards her hand-crafted shank. Creeping towards the door she opens it with a creek, peeking through the door.

~~~

(Y/N) was a criminal, a wanted man ever since he escaped the Union. Once he had commanded the legions of soldiers who served under The General. Now, after his fall from grace, the Union was out for him, dead or alive. He had wandered the slum streets of Union Minor with only the clothes on his back and a sword saber he had stolen form the barracks after his escape, scavenging what he could.

Yesterday was not a good day, a day when he had a skirmish with the city guard. He had walked away with his life, but had suffered a nasty saber wound to the stomach. Today had been spent limping through the city, trying to put distance between him and the group and to find refuge. He had collapsed on the doorstep of a home, knocking over the trash bin on the other side. Through his blurring vision he saw a girl peek out behind the door.

//Male preferred//

//6+ Lines//

//No text talk//

//Can turn into romance//

Users who are viewing this thread

Back