• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Post-Apocalyptic Zombie RP

I'm not active much on discord but sure thing! Do you mind sending me the link to the sheets and discord please ^^?

It’s importsnt to be active on ooc although as of right now it’s on a small slow due to a lot of movement caused by summer and my current situation. But yes pls do join

It’s importsnt to be active on ooc although as of right now it’s on a small slow due to a lot of movement caused by summer and my current situation. But yes pls do join
Noted! I will try my best to be. It's only cause my internet is shitty at the moment as it is being fixed and it takes a while to load. Can you invite me please? :3

Is this still open? I was curious in joining and maybe asking a friend to join if possible. If it's closed I understand and I thank you for the response ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back