• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Post-Apocalyptic Survival RP [CLOSED]

Twisted Talia

spoiler, we die at the end
Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a partner for a roleplay that I've been planning for a little while.

This would take place in a world similar to ours, but there was been a tragedy worldwide, causing the world to lose almost all of its population, and now the remaining humans are known as survivors.

Stuck in this world, you would need to find food, scavenge, build, and of course, survive. I'm thinking of adding a romance element in, but I'd like to plan that with whoever is interested!

I personally prefer playing a female character, as that is what I am most experienced with.

If you're interested, reply and we can talk more about plot, characters, etc!

A Few Things About Me:
- I'm a 16 year old female.
- I live in the USA.
- I love conflict and romance.
- I'm considerably active, and can post multiple replies a day, and if not you will be notified.
- I enjoy shows like The 100, TWD, and similar shows, which is where I got this idea from.
- I write in my free time and love to plan complicated characters and such.
- I'm open to hearing any ideas you may have about this plot and changes to be made!

Last edited:
Hey, I'm down for this

Could use some more information though, like how long has it been since the incident or what the tragedy was

Hey, I'm down for this

Could use some more information though, like how long has it been since the incident or what the tragedy was

Hey, I'm glad you enjoyed the idea!

I like to plan out some parts of the plot with my partner, so they can have a hand in creating the overall plot and feeling of the roleplay, and so they can change anything they dislike.

I believe this was stated in the thread.

If you would like to partner with me for the roleplay, send a private message my way and we can talk more.

:angelD:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back