• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Post-Apocalyptic RP

Dusseldorf

Historically Accurate
Hey there! I didn’t know whether to post this in Realistic/Modern or Futuristic, so I’ll leave this here for now.

Basically, here’s the layout of this story:

The year is 2086. Everything seems normal until suddenly it’s been announced that world war three has officially started! Out of concern for the populace’s wellbeing, local authorities cram you and a group of three-five other people into a government-leased fallout shelter. The bunker, located in the baja desert of California, of is only equipped with about a month’s worth of food, water, and other necessities for a human to enjoy in their day-to-day lives.

the group is tasked with surviving for as long as they can after the bombs drop. Keep in mind, this is only a draft and may end up with some inconsistencies. If this gets enough attention I’ll create a character sheet and all that good stuff.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back