• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Post Apocalyptic Romance!

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there!
If anyone is interested in a detailed romance set in a zombie-infected world, this is the one for you!

A little About Me:
- I’m Novella-advanced novella though I can write less if you aren’t comfortable with that.
-Gender pairings I’m comfortable playing are MxF and FxF
- I am absolutely willing to double as a male or female oc for you!
-I write in third person past tense
-I am up for making up a storyline with you! We don’t have to use mine!

Rules:
-Please be understanding as I have a husband & a full time job so I won’t always be able to reply instantly
-Please be 18+!
-Absolutely no one liners as I will lose interest quickly and will also not know how to respond
-Message me with any triggers you have as storylines/Character backstories can be rather dark and violent

Storyline:
The zombie apocalypse that everyone was so worried about after the intentional release of a very dangerous pandemic has occurred that caused the dead to rise again. In order to survive, my father took in a small group of people and built a community in the Bayou of Louisiana, about a couple hours walk from New Orleans.
One day, on a supply run, I meet you, our meeting being slightly hostile until my father interjects and offers you a safe haven at the community.
Since that day, I have hated you with a royal passion. My father decides to make us spend some time together and get to know one another on a very dangerous supply run for just two people to the city.
We end up getting trapped for a couple of days and start to become friends.
Eventually, as the days and months go by, I end up falling head over heels for you.

Join me on an action-packed, dramatic, romance!

Last edited:
Hello! sounds fun! I haven't done a good zombie roleplay in a while! :) If you're still interested of course!

Interested in a long-term romance zombie scenario, starting from the outbreak to building their own community!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back