• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Post-Apocalyptic Romance

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there!

If anyone is interested in a detailed romance set in a zombie-infected world, this is the one for you!

The zombie apocalypse that everyone was so worried about after the intentional release of a very dangerous pandemic has occurred. In order to survive, my father took in a small group of people and built a community in the Bayou of Louisiana, about a couple hours walk from New Orleans.
One day, on a supply run, I meet you, our meeting being slightly hostile until my father interjects and offers you a safe haven at the community.
Since that day, I have hated you with a royal passion. My father decides to make us spend some time together and get to know one another on a very dangerous supply run for just two people to the city.
We end up getting trapped for a couple of days and start to become friends.
Eventually, as the days and months go by, I end up falling head over heels for you.

Join me on an action-packed, dramatic, romance!

Hello there!

If anyone is interested in a detailed romance set in a zombie-infected world, this is the one for you!

The zombie apocalypse that everyone was so worried about after the intentional release of a very dangerous pandemic has occurred. In order to survive, my father took in a small group of people and built a community in the Bayou of Louisiana, about a couple hours walk from New Orleans.
One day, on a supply run, I meet you, our meeting being slightly hostile until my father interjects and offers you a safe haven at the community.
Since that day, I have hated you with a royal passion. My father decides to make us spend some time together and get to know one another on a very dangerous supply run for just two people to the city.
We end up getting trapped for a couple of days and start to become friends.
Eventually, as the days and months go by, I end up falling head over heels for you.

Join me on an action-packed, dramatic, romance!
This seems like fun. I would be happy to rp with you.

this wouldn’t happen to still be open to do with you, would it? Im new on this site but an experienced RPer and this sounds really interesting and fun

Hey hey! This seems like a really cool idea! If this is still open could I ask what pairings you do?

ps I'm a semi-lit roleplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back