• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Post-Apocalyptic Bunker Rp

Arayhia

Just a quick idea I had! I wanted to get a judge of interest before I committed to spending time making a detailed description.

It's another World War, and Nukes have just gone off all over the world. It's inhabitable to any kind of life.
Some go to space stations and start lives among the stars, but others..
Others are trapped beneath the ground.
This is the story of a small group of select people.
Stuck is a bunker under the ground, built to last until the radiation level is low enough for humans to withstand.
How will they live their lives under the ground, billions of people dead hundreds of feet about them?

Let me know if you have any ideas to help it along or if any of you are very interested!
I was thinking along the lines of 10 or so people.​

Sounds awesome, sign me up indeedy! ^_^

Awesome! I'll get started working on it, and if anyone would like to message me any ideas they might have, that'd be great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back