Post-apocalyptic 1x1 (Marked for termination)

DamnTheStyx

Local Ferrywoman
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello again!
Today, I am interested in a Post-apocalyptic rp, in case you couldn’t tell. The setting is the Mohave from Fallout New Vegas, and OC’s are preferred.

Okay so, let’s just say that the courier couldn’t get found by Doc Mitchell and died. Therefore, Benny has the platinum chip. The characters are in the tops one day and they run into him. He then decides to use them as a way to get to Mr. House to bump him off. How it goes from there is up to us.

Probably gonna get gory so be warned. Preferably 2 paragraphs per post, if you would kindly.

Hello there, first let me say it is truly nice to meet you! There is a slight problem you need to know before you continue reading. I would LOVE to do post-apocalyptic, but I know little to nothing about Fallout. If you are okay with that, then please keep reading.

I have been writing stories for years, though I tend to keep them Private as I feel as if they are never complete personally, when it comes to making stories with other people, I tend to be known as what people call a mirror writer. Unprompted if I am in love with the story I can get four to six paragraphs easily, and go on further with my passion for the story. Unprompted though If I do not share a lot of the passion for the story that we are currently in, I can get two or more paragraphs easily.

I love having OoC conversations, just because it means you get to know your partner, which can make you more comfortable and possibly become friends with them! I tend to try and be a very positive person and get along with my writing partners as I tend to be shy in real life and having a conversation with someone online is way easier than face to face.

I can play both Male and Female characters in a strong fashion, yet I tend to play males as most of my partners prefer playing Female characters. I love doing slow-burning romances - yet I don't have a lot of experience when it comes to fluff scenes. I tend to also so dark-themed stories, and the only thing that will take a little easing into is any Drug Abuse in stories, if you have a question as to why I will gladly explain in a private message. I also don't tend to do Fandoms or unoriginal characters, as I don't feel like they are my own and therefore I can't write much for them. I also can change my writing tense based on how my partner is writing.

I would love to do the Zombie Apocalypse with you, though I also love fantasy and the supernatural, yet I am flexible with anything.

Users who are viewing this thread