• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Post-Apocalypse 1x1 - Looking for pairings!

DrTrollinski

Don't let the name scare you.
Hello hello. I'm looking for someone to RP a sort of 'The Walking Dead-esque' sort of thing. You know, the usual survivor-against-zombie sort of scheme. I'm part of other RP's and I'm an author of a still-running RP which, in my eyes, has been very successful thus far. And, you guessed it, it's a post-apocalyptic setting like what I'm looking to get into now.

I'm not trying to be too picky, but I'd like someone who's active - When things go quiet in my current RP's, it'd be nice to have this to rely on :) Also, if you're interested, I'll be considering your use of English and grammar. I'm not looking for you to recite the Oxford dictionary, but as long as it's got decent structure and it's easy to keep track of, we should get along just fine. Please, PM me if you're interested. I'll be able to be fully active in this, and the only delay you'll really get from me is when I spend ten or so minutes tending to posts on other RP's.

Hope I've interested a few people :)

Going to bump this. I've already got two amazing matches, but I have enough time for someone else, if you wish :)

Hello I'm very interested! I love the fallout series and metro series. I'm currently reading the metro 2033 book.

I just read that new comers need at least 10 posts and 24 hours to start a pm. So if you still want to, could you send me a pm?

Quite interest. I've been getting ditched as of lately, so I'm hoping that wouldn't happen if we engage in roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back