Other Post a fact about yourself.

I went up against every single boss in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth yesterday
For some reason it wasn't even hard
Although I did have an OP setup so I mean yeah

I spent three weeks in the Windriver mountains in Wyoming and I can't wait to go back hopefully for longer.

The sound of a phone ringing (cell phones and house phones alike) makes me cringe and immediately sets of a spark of intense disdain. I HATE ringing phones. Like, my immediate thoughts are "Oh, fuck off!"

Sometimes I feel so good that I wish it could just last forever. Had that yesterday and I just....can't believe that that was one of the best days I've had in months.

For me, its more like after someone asks me something
1618937089050.png*insert random generic answer thats probably not true*

I've gone to the beach in 80 degree weather in summer clad head to toe in a black hoodie, black cargo pants and sneakers, hands in my pockets laying back on a beach chair.

I'm FtM.
I have a University Degree in Writing and Journalism.
I have been to 45 US states and travelled all over the world.
I'm Pansexual.

I've gone to the beach in 80 degree weather in summer clad head to toe in a black hoodie, black cargo pants and sneakers, hands in my pockets laying back on a beach chair.
Honestly that's amazing, I always wear black in summer but it's nowhere near the hot where I am (Ireland)

Every time my English teacher says the word tragedy all that runs through my head is the chorus line from Tragedy by the BeeGees

I go to the mall at least once a week! Since I have a small online job that's separate from my writing that pays really good money, I often have extra money that I go to hot topic with! Since it's expensive there, I won't buy a lot, and I like the stuff they sell there!

I have a dent in the side of my head from falling on the corner of a flower box when I was two. It's not really visible unless I take off my glasses and smile/squint

My right thumb is known as my ‘Apple Thumb’, because it has a scar on it from when I cut it while, you guessed it, cutting an apple. Best part is, I didn’t even notice until my brother pointed out I was bleeding pretty badly from my thumb. I think I responded with something like ‘Oh. Fancy that’. Can’t be sure, this was years ago.

My right thumb is known as my ‘Apple Thumb’, because it has a scar on it from when I cut it while, you guessed it, cutting an apple. Best part is, I didn’t even notice until my brother pointed out I was bleeding pretty badly from my thumb. I think I responded with something like ‘Oh. Fancy that’. Can’t be sure, this was years ago.
Your bro: You're bleeding
You: Oh... f*ck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back