Other Post a fact about yourself.

Favorite color is dark green. Favorite breed of dog is great dane (or really any large breed of dog). Terrified of spiders - like panic attack level. I don't believe in ghosts, but I wouldn't go and mess with spirits anyway. Chocolate chip cookies are probably my favorite dessert, but there may be something I'm not thinking of right now. I'm about a month away from graduating from college with a degree in special and elementary education. I've also written and am working on publishing my first novel. It's not really odd, but I was in a severe car accident a little over a week ago and I'm recovering from a brain injury from this accident. I've been to the beach a few times and I've been through snow storms in Oklahoma when I was a kid. I'm an advanced writer and I'm excited to get back to writing with people online again :)

This conversation has made me wanna play an MMO. What MMOs do you all play? I've been getting back into Shin Megami Tensei Imagine and Aura Kingdom recently.

This conversation has made me wanna play an MMO. What MMOs do you all play? I've been getting back into Shin Megami Tensei Imagine and Aura Kingdom recently.
I don't really get to play MMOs. I have played Tera though. That's a good fantasy MMORPG

So, a long time ago (like, a year ago) I made a thread in which we post fun facts about ourselves. Eventually people stopped posting in that thread and now it's at the point where if I post in it it counts as thread necromancy so... here. Have a new thread.

So, fun fact about myself: I'm actually a half-way decent voice actor despite lacking training. I can even do girl voices pretty well which, considering I'm a 16 year old boy whose voice has already dropped, is kind of embarresing.

I've been blessed with the opportunity of drinking boba only once throughout my life (so far), and I'm very displeased with that.

Hopefully I'll settle in a spot with a good shop nearby... Someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back