Other Post a fact about yourself.

Always hard to say what breed of dog is my favorite; But always loved English bulldogs and Rottweilers (Latter is in part due to a childhood dog that was the sweetest animal I ever met)

That's so awesome! It's a lot of fun to find people with interests in common like that. I work on cars and other things with motors a lot. I once had to rebuild a carburetor on an old cub cadet riding mower. Super fun!
It's a useless skill at this point. I don't know anyone with a car that old. I myself don't even own a vehicle at the moment. My last one was a 76' Scottsdale though. Terrible on gas, but easily the most reliable and easily fixed vehicle I ever owned. It had the muncie transmission in it, 4x4. Ah, such good times going out into the desert for offroad excursions. I miss it.

It's a useless skill at this point. I don't know anyone with a car that old. I myself don't even own a vehicle at the moment. My last one was a 76' Scottsdale though. Terrible on gas, but easily the most reliable and easily fixed vehicle I ever owned. It had the muncie transmission in it, 4x4. Ah, such good times going out into the desert for offroad excursions. I miss it.
That does sound like a bunch of fun. Yeah I haven't seen something with a carburetor other than some mowers for a long time. I'm stuck on a 98' Civic LX and can't let go. Like your car, very easy to fix and all the parts are cheap too.

That does sound like a bunch of fun. Yeah I haven't seen something with a carburetor other than some mowers for a long time. I'm stuck on a 98' Civic LX and can't let go. Like your car, very easy to fix and all the parts are cheap too.
my cousin used to have a 94? 95? civic hatch. Was a neat, simple little car. He crashed it one drunken night many years ago, though. He was fine, but the car didn't make it. Personally, I don't like anything that's into the OBDII range. The less metering and electronic shit in it, the better. I don't even like power windows

Color: Teal
Breed of dog: There is no one breed. I am a sucker for all northern breeds. But I currently have ownership (or they have ownership of me lol) of a Newfoundland and a Siberian Husky
sable.jpg
ghost.jpg
Fears: Someone stealing my kids and dogs
Ghosts: I believe in spirits but no ghosts (kind of counter acting I know)
Dessert: Cheesecake (original) One of my guilty pleasures. I only get two every year, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Accomplishments: Having my two daughters. ^_^ And I guess graduating college with an Associates degree.
Odd Stories: Not really, I'm a pretty open person.
Beach and/or Snowstorm: I have to say yes on both.

The only interesting fact about myself is available for all to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back