Other Post a fact about yourself.

Hmmm. I’m not sure, there’s a lot of them. I guess one is I was 2% away in a class from failing my senior year. I passed by 2% otherwise I wouldn’t have graduated.

My greatest achievement? Uh, well the greatest thing i did was push a kid down in school because he was being mean to some girl.

My life isn't all that fancy

When I lived in Michigan my family had two dogs. One was a really wiry haired yellow/brown/black mutt named Dodger and the other was a mismarked black lab named Lady.

My four year old pet bunny, named Pompom, has a little cardboard castle 🐰💕 She helps with my PTSD.

Ok so story time
Once upon a time when I was like, one, my parents were on their way to Niagara Falls and saw a fair was going on, so they decided to go. But they didn’t know that they accidentally crossed the Canadian border. They were tooken into a station. My mom pinched me to make me cry, so they let us outside to make me stop crying. We haven’t been in Canada since lol

I have some tattoos from my favorite fairy tales (it's a wip) and my fav so far is the one on my thigh. It's a dead rat, with a little decomposed face and stomach with some guts and ribs peeking out, and it says "Pay Your Pipers."

I eat peanuts shell and all. I have since I was a kid. 🙈

I've just wanted people to notice me all of my life because I was highly neglected and overprotected as a child, so nobody took much time to pay attention to me, and I wasn't able to do much of the things I wanted to. Also, I had my mother ripped away from me by a divorce. So the catgirl part of me is kind of insecure and attention seeking, and I've found very few people who love me, and pay attention to me enough that I want them to be in my life full-time.

I can make the sides of my neck stick out really far, and it makes me look like a lizard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back