What's new

Other Post a fact about yourself.

The Silent Z

The Aging Millennial/Retiring Rper
Always hard to say what breed of dog is my favorite; But always loved English bulldogs and Rottweilers (Latter is in part due to a childhood dog that was the sweetest animal I ever met)

Murdergurl

will turn your insides into your outsides
That's so awesome! It's a lot of fun to find people with interests in common like that. I work on cars and other things with motors a lot. I once had to rebuild a carburetor on an old cub cadet riding mower. Super fun!
It's a useless skill at this point. I don't know anyone with a car that old. I myself don't even own a vehicle at the moment. My last one was a 76' Scottsdale though. Terrible on gas, but easily the most reliable and easily fixed vehicle I ever owned. It had the muncie transmission in it, 4x4. Ah, such good times going out into the desert for offroad excursions. I miss it.

Saffron_Majesty

Intinn dhá rí.
It's a useless skill at this point. I don't know anyone with a car that old. I myself don't even own a vehicle at the moment. My last one was a 76' Scottsdale though. Terrible on gas, but easily the most reliable and easily fixed vehicle I ever owned. It had the muncie transmission in it, 4x4. Ah, such good times going out into the desert for offroad excursions. I miss it.
That does sound like a bunch of fun. Yeah I haven't seen something with a carburetor other than some mowers for a long time. I'm stuck on a 98' Civic LX and can't let go. Like your car, very easy to fix and all the parts are cheap too.

Murdergurl

will turn your insides into your outsides
That does sound like a bunch of fun. Yeah I haven't seen something with a carburetor other than some mowers for a long time. I'm stuck on a 98' Civic LX and can't let go. Like your car, very easy to fix and all the parts are cheap too.
my cousin used to have a 94? 95? civic hatch. Was a neat, simple little car. He crashed it one drunken night many years ago, though. He was fine, but the car didn't make it. Personally, I don't like anything that's into the OBDII range. The less metering and electronic shit in it, the better. I don't even like power windows

Rihou

The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone
Color: Teal
Breed of dog: There is no one breed. I am a sucker for all northern breeds. But I currently have ownership (or they have ownership of me lol) of a Newfoundland and a Siberian Husky
sable.jpg
ghost.jpg
Fears: Someone stealing my kids and dogs
Ghosts: I believe in spirits but no ghosts (kind of counter acting I know)
Dessert: Cheesecake (original) One of my guilty pleasures. I only get two every year, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Accomplishments: Having my two daughters. ^_^ And I guess graduating college with an Associates degree.
Odd Stories: Not really, I'm a pretty open person.
Beach and/or Snowstorm: I have to say yes on both.

Users who are viewing this thread