• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Possible RPs

Which would you like to see?

• Total voters

King Krokodil

I CANT BELIEVE UT LOST TO FUCKING MIAMI
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Not gonna be super elaborate here as I think it speaks for itself. Vote, and if you don’t like any of these, do not vote. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Red Room?

As in a Marvel Comics style Red Room where 50 Blessings' operatives would be trained and brainwashed? Because I'm not sure I remember something like that in the games.

Fallout would be pretty rad to see done (pun intended). Imo we need another school RP like we need another hole in the head. Concerning the Fallout setting, what kind of theme did you have in mind? Every instance of Fallout (by Bethesda) has always had an underlying regional theme.

Red Room?

As in a Marvel Comics style Red Room where 50 Blessings' operatives would be trained and brainwashed? Because I'm not sure I remember something like that in the games.
Yeah, kind of, it’d be a different kind of chapter of the 50 blessings in Los Angeles where all the agents would be kind of brainwashed whereas in Miami they where just kind of persuaded.
Fallout would be pretty rad to see done (pun intended). Imo we need another school RP like we need another hole in the head. Concerning the Fallout setting, what kind of theme did you have in mind? Every instance of Fallout (by Bethesda) has always had an underlying regional theme.
Region would be somewhere on the west coast, but it’d start in Louisiana. Going to be using some of the Lore from Old World Blues, which is a pretty popular mod for the game hearts of iron 4 that’s fallout themed, just for other countries positions and such.

Military school would be cool mainly cuz I always wanted to go to the military but cant cuz disabilities

Users who are viewing this thread

Back