• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Possible Rosario + Vampire RP?

@Gem

Well, I guess they technically are, but...I don't know how that would work. I don't think the Reaper ages, and as far as I know about shinigami, they're all super old and don't really have human forms. So, I don't think they'd really have a place at Yokai Academy. They would probably be more like a member of the school board or something.

NAME: Rex Cult

SPECIES: Yokai

*RACE: Black Knight

APPEARANCE:
Human form
Kanji_Tatsumi_render.png
(Wears the green uniform jacket instead of the jacket he has in the picture)
Armor and weapon
Darknessarmor.jpg
Black_halberd_detail.png

ETHNICITY: Caucasian (american)

*POWER(S): A Black Knight is a A class monster, so they are powerful monsters. They can summon a black armor around them as quick as a regular monster can change into their monster form. The armor is stronger than steel and practically unbreakable. They are also able to summon a weapon, this various on Black Knight. Rex’s weapon is a halberd. Other than their weapon and armor Black Knights have super human endurance, strength, and speed.

GRADE: Junior

BEST SUBJECT: Gym

WORST SUBJECT: everything else, except history.

VIRTUE:

-Knows right from wrong, through him acting on it is a another thing
-Loyal to his friends and those he services under

FLAW(S):

-Not very books smart

-Doesn’t act on his sense of right and wrong when he thinks it too much work for something none of his business

PERSONALITY: Rex is rough smart mouth kind of guy. He is the type of person people want avoid from just looking at him. Then the way acts first people doesn't help. He either plainly tells them buzz of or just ignores them. So he doesn’t make friends easily because of that.

When people get past his outer layer, he is still a smart mouth but less mean in the way he does it. He also begins helping them out more and protects them if needed. Through he won’t outright call a person a friend at first once he starts helping them and hanging out with then he is their friend. In the end he is a nice guy, even when he doesn’t admit it.

BIO: Years ago in the age of the knights and dragons, there was a group of knights who were dying after a great battle. Before they could die through a powerful witch casted a curse on them for all the Yokai lives they had taken. They lived but they were no longer human. When the king they served under founded out they were banished from his lands. Over the year they and their descendants became more and more separate from humans and became more part of the Yokai’s. They now serve under powerful monsters for the most part, ones with the money to pay them and powerful enough to have their respect.

This leads us to Rex. His parents served under a powerful vampire when they had Rex. Shortly after he was born, his mother died due to medical complications. Rex’s father asked to be relieved of duty so he could properly take care of Rex. The vampire let him do it but only for ten before he would then watched over by one of the vampires other servants.

For the next ten years Rex’s father raised him the best he could alone, even having him attended human schools instead of monsters to get better idea of what their blooded line was like before their curse. Rex’s life was pretty good, but then the his tenth birthday came and his life changed drastically.

His father returned to protect the vampire and Rex was now in the care of another black knight but one more older than his father as well as scarier. He was taken out of human school and began training harshly under this black knight. After years of this he stopped being a cheery young kid and became the smart mouth rebel his is now. As this change happens over time the old black knight tried to stop it but he soon realized it was a lost cause. He decide, the vampire promise, to enroll Rex in Yukai Academy, in hopes space may get rid of the smart mouth of his.

Now he is a junior at the school, barely getting by grade wise and currently helps the public safety commission part time when they need his help. Some of the student have started calling him the “The Black Enforcer”.

Hobby: Enjoys watching anime in secret.

THEME(S): (Completely optional. While it's not required, I feel that sometimes a theme can explain who a character is just by listening to it.)

P.s. I took a lot of librations with the original Black Knight tales.

Welcome back, everyone. I'd like to say a quick thank you to those of you who managed to post at the very least a basic idea of your character so far. The site is back up, which means if you guys are still up for it, this RP can start. While it is going to be updated in the next week or so, I plan on making this a Hosted Project. I will see how things are working around the site now, and if I can make it, I'll post a link here.

Well, either i'm a dumbass, or they're just not letting me make hosted projects right now. If that's the case, and you guys really want to start, would you rather we just make it with regular separate threads?

Im fine with wait until the host projects get back up and working. But if the others decide other wise I'm with that.

Is this still accepting people or you already closed the group?

Last edited:
Yes, it's still open. Unfortunately, the rest of us who have shown interest haven't seemed to have responded yet, so we are waiting for their opinion before we decide how the thread will be made.

Well, I'll start the process of writing a character. Bump me when you decide to do the thread.

Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon
NAME: Ata Masu

SPECIES: Yokai

*RACE: Psion

APPEARANCE:
tumblr_ogo9ziiXnj1rpvyqgo1_500.jpg

ETHNICITY: (African American, Caucasian, Asian, etc.)
Caucasian

*POWER(S): (The stereotypical abilities your race has, such as super strength or speed, magic, Elemental powers, etc.)

• Psion Speed - Can alter speed
  • Psion Strength - Can alter strength
  • Telekinesis - Manipulate objects using her mind
    • Flight - Can fly by moving herself.
  • Psionic Helaing - Can heal herself and others with her powers
  • Psychic Constructs - Can create objects with her mind (Nothing Organic/Living)
  • Teleportation - Can teleport herself
  • Pamnesia - Remembers EVERYTHING. She can look at something once and know it forever

Limitations to Powers :

• Psion Speed - Only her own
  • Psion Strength - Only her own
  • Telekinesis - Has to have touched the object at least once in her lifetime first
    • Flight - None
  • Psionic Helaing - None if used on herself. If used on others, she becomes fatigued and in need of food
  • Psychic Constructs - Can be used against her
  • Teleportation - Only to places in her eyesight
  • Pamnesia - Key Word : Remembers. If it doesn't happen, then she doesn't know.
GRADE: Sophmore

BEST SUBJECT: Math - She enjoys it the most because of the fact that the applications are infinite.

WORST SUBJECT: None really but if we have to choose, it'd be History because it doesn't change. Once she reads it once, she knows it and it stays that way.

VIRTUE(S): (What is the best quality about your character? Do they always watch out for their friends, never tell lies, hate violence, etc.)

• Despite being "perfect", she is humble about it and just sees it as something.
  • She doesn't judge other people as she knows everyone has a reason
  • She works extremely well with others and is known for rubbing off on other people
FLAW(S): (Think hard about this; what is the worst quality about your character? Do they consider the weak inferior? Do they only trust members of their race? Give this thought, as this will most likely play a part in the plot.)
  • She comes off as awkward and shy. She doesn't have much experience with relationships
  • She has a tendency to get lost in her mind.
    • When talking about a subject, she sometimes ends up rambling
    • She daydreams and zones out of reality a lot
  • Despite coming off as closed off to the world, she is very popular and spoken about by teachers and students alike, so she's turned into a perfectionist to keep up that image, as she doesn't want to let anyone down

PERSONALITY: (Describe how your character would act on a daily basis and their view on life, as well as their interactions with other people and their opinions.)

To sum it up, Ata is very similar to a robot trying to become a human. Although she has emotions, as a younger child, she rarely showed them to other people. When she got a(nother) perfect score on her test, she just shrugged it off. When she led her team to victory in dodgeball, she just quietly accepted the cheers. Despite her reclusiveness, she was nice to everyone who talked to her. Despite this friendliness, she did not go out of her way to be someone's friend.

As she got older, there were a few moments where she let her emotions show. She is very proud of the fact that she is a Psion, which is one of the rarer monsters. When someone compliments her and her abilities, she gets visibly happy. On the other hand, when they insult her abilities and heritage, she gets defensive. Very quickly. Because of her title as "perfect", she tries her best to do everything perfectly as she has an innate need to not let everyone down. However when she does make a mistake, she is usually devasted and starts deluding herslef that everyone hates her now. Fortunately, because of this phase, she started to learn to open up to gain something she desperately needs. A friend.

No matter how she comes off, what she really wants is a friend. However, because she spent her entire life making friendly acquaintances, she knows NOTHING about relations. Whenever she can she tries to learn more about friends, relationships, and social interactions in general. However, she is no expert, no where near one, and is seen as awkward and shy.

BIO: (Describe how your character grew up and their life before coming to Yokai Academy.)
Ata was born in a small village of no more than 60 adults and 40 kids. The chief of the village was her father and her mther was one fo the most powerful Psions in the village. Because of their statuses, Ata did not have her parents around a lot during her younger years. Despite this she realized that they were important people and that so many people relied on them. However, she absorbed this as something different. From a young age, she realized that what people think of you is important.

When she was old enough to start school, this learned trait began to affect her even more. She decided she would always work her hardest to make people think highly of her. Her power set helped her out a lot. With her memory, intelligence, speed, and strength, she was able to do anything she set her mind to. However, her occupying her time with working hard, led to her lacking in social skills, as she never had time to play, make friends, and get to know people.

Once she got to Yokai Academy, she realized that she needed to work extra hard. In her elementary and middle school, she was only with other psions, but at this new school, that she transfered away from home to, there was so many races and people she didn't know about and that didn't know about her. She doubled her efforts to being perfect. Shealways went above and beyond. She wouldn't allow herself to get anything other than A+'s on her assignments and she combined her powers and extensive training to become a better martial artist and athlete. No one in the school could beat her in anything, classes-wise.

She quickly became known as the "Ideal Person". She was extremely smart, athletic, hardworking, and goodlooking. Then came midterms. She did well. Extremely well. But she didn't get a perfect score because she didn't write her name. She was crushed. While everyone congratulated her, she imagined them making fun of her behind her back and that was when she realized that she didn't have any true friends. She realized that by working so hard, she neglected to find people that truly knew her. People that didn't know only her accomplishments but her likes and dislikes as well. She started off in the books, trying to learn more but you can't really learn how to make friends. Then she tried to move on to just putting herself out there, but it just showed how awkward and shy she was about it. She tried observing people but that came off as creepy. After mutiple more attempts, she semi-gave up. She decided that she would just try to be natural with making friends, by being more out there. No matter what she did she always came off as awkward and shy though, to this day.

OTHER: (If there's something you think is important to list that's not a part of any of these categories, list it here.)

THEME(S):

I don't mind waiting for hosted projects are opened, although I won't complain if people prefer to start sooner and have things in separate threads! I'll have Kat's profile up in here shortly, since I have to fix formatting and everything with how everything has been messed up!

I don't mind waiting for hosted projects are opened, although I won't complain if people prefer to start sooner and have things in separate threads! I'll have Kat's profile up in here shortly, since I have to fix formatting and everything with how everything has been messed up!
:3 Yesss. More Cs to read.

Mm. Well, since a number of people are wanting to start and join, and I'm no fan of waiting, I guess we could start it with separate threads. I will post the Character Thread link here shortly, and then a main thread if I have the time.

I'm getting no notifications from this threads. Anyway I just wanted to let you know I'm still interested despite my in-activeness.

If that's the case, you should try to submit a character before the plot progresses too far.

Greetings everyone,
Sorry posting on an outdated thread but figure this is the quickest way to attract attention. If any are still interested in Rosario+ Vampire, please let me know in pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back