Chitchat Positivity thread!!

Hailey

Goodbye.
So I'll be posting positive quotes here and on my page twice a day!!

Feel free to add quotes or things that make you happy, or maybe self help kinda "what to do if you're sad or stressed" kinda stuff!

Oh and if you ever are sad feel free to message me, I like helping to make people feel at least a bit better

Quote number one <3

"Every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back."~Andy Biersack

Hear me out on this one:

"Youth is wasted on the young."

Now, this quote sounds negative, but I use it to motivate myself to do what I can while I'm young to disprove it.

That wasn't my intention. The last few months have been extremely dark for me and this website and threads like this are one of the reasons I'm still around.
Not that it would mean much from someone you don't know, but I think that's very brave and strong of you to be honest and to keep on fighting through a rough patch in your life. If you ever need someone to vent to, you can always hit me up!

That wasn't my intention. The last few months have been extremely dark for me and this website and threads like this are one of the reasons I'm still around.
Oh gosh, I'm super sorry for misunderstanding! If you need a friend don't hesitate to message me

Failure isn't falling down. It's refusing to get back up.

Idk if that counts but it's one of my favorite quotes

It's not the happiest quote but I think it's pretty motivating :

"It's not about the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog"
-Mark Twain

Two quotes this morning because I couldn't decide <3

"Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely."​
Roy T Bennett

"More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate."​
Roy T Bennett

Here are some of my favorite quotes in no particular order:
What doesn't kill me, had better start running.
It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt.
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.
We all make choices in life, but in the end our choices make us.
Wanting something does not give you the right to have it.
You can’t break a man the way you break a dog, or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands.
The best solution to a problem is usually the easiest one.
A man chooses; a slave obeys.
Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters. Their silence is your answer.
Love is just a chemical. We give it meaning by choice.

"There's only us, There's only this, Forget regret, Or life is your to miss, No other road, No other way, No day but today." a quote from Rent

5964b196c099b33255f5ea27d37872a8.jpg

"
You're not alone
Together we stand
I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand
When it gets cold
And it feels like the end
There's no place to go
You know I won't give in"​
Avril Lavigne

Really love what you're doing here!

My mom used to always say to me "Hope dies last", and I wanted to contribute that quote here.

Things get better. They really do! <3

Good morning~!!

"Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears."​
John Lennon

I'm not feeling overly positive but I won't let you people down

"Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one."
-Unknown

Your morning dose

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison

Users who are viewing this thread

Back