Other Positive Self-Talk Challenge (Not A Forum Game)! :)

sukaithemoonlord774

Elder Member
Hello, my fellow members of RPNation.com!
So, for those of you who have participated in my previous thread where I was talking a bit about how I wished that people talking genuinely about themselves and the things that they appreciated in their lives (in a non-boastful, truly inspirational mannerism); 1. I hope you guys like this and 2. I hope you guys will join me, in this challenge! :) So, here's the challenge and while this is not a game, if it helps anyone who wants to participate; you're welcome to think of it as an experiment. And the challenge is: Say at least one thing positive about yourself, that you genuinely love/like about yourself and then say something in your life, that you're truly thankful for! I know, we all have hard times but I think the more positivity we spread in a genuine manner, the happier and more well-balanced we'll be as a people. This is just my opinion, though... Okay, so now that we've covered the obvious!

Here are my two things:

1. I love my eye color, I really love having my chocolaty brown eyes and I think it's a unique feature of mine. I don't think it's often you can find a brown-eyed blonde, so I'm very happy with my eye color and it's one of the few features of myself that I've always appreciated!

2. I'm grateful for my new hair color, I recently went from my regular shade of golden blonde to platinum blonde and I'm truly grateful to the hair salon and the woman who did my hair! I'm truly appreciative of my new hair color and each day, I'm growing more confident in my platinum, moonlight blonde hair! ^_^

Now, it's up to you! Truff Truff , @Robin-Jay , @sadvalentine & Wert Wert , if you're interested, feel free to reply to this thread with your positivity! ^_^

1. I like my hair. It used to be a light brown, almost blonde and as I grew up it changed to a much darker brown. I've dyed/bleached it many times and it's never lost its life or fallen off, which I'm happy about. Plus I like the way it feels even though it's a stubborn mess most of the time.
  2. I'm thankful for the people who have supported me and helped me be who I am today. I wouldn't be here without them so I'm very thankful!
This is beautiful! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back