• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Portrait Requests: Feminine/Androgynous Characters

Sacrilege

no hetero bro
NO ANIME OR STOLEN ART REFERENCES OFF GOOGLE. TEXT REFERENCES AND ART THAT YOU OWN ONLY.
Howdy! I need some gals to work with for a new portrait style (actually, this includes any character with feminine/androgynous features, just no manly men) that I'm trying out. I don't feel like drawing the same characters I always do, so I'm opening up one or two requests to take on. These are done for free and I have no obligation to complete them, and you are not entitled to receive one from me. In the same light, I will not sit there and nitpick over small details that you don't like - these are free!! If I'm given a text reference and it doesn't come out perfectly as you imagined them, that's not my problem.

I'm picking whoever I find most interesting. All character types are allowed, so long as they're humanoid in some manner: humans, furries, fantasy races like gorgons or whatever, it's all good. Preference is given to characters that fall outside of the norm. For the love of god, I have no interest in drawing the 70th white, blonde upturned nose girl this week. Give me your beasties, your scarred and tough ladies, the gals that would stick out from the crowd. I reiterate, no stolen art pictures or strict faceclaims. This includes anime pictures. Giving me reference photos for hair/face/whatever is okay, please just not someone's whole damn face you stole. Picrew is also okay, and so are art references that you have the rights to (requests, commissions, your art).

Please and thank you is appreciated. If you are including a text reference, try to be very descriptive or give me a mood board! You are also welcome to include expression, mood, and lighting ideas.

What you'll get:
maldranna.png

Mm! I don't have the time to put in a request right NOW, but can I PM you later maybe?

Mm! I don't have the time to put in a request right NOW, but can I PM you later maybe?

Of course!

Request done off-site:
NMqq0F0.jpg

Attachments

• dndmama.png
    dndmama.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I'd love to see my char in your style please, but of course, don't worry if she's not your thing! Thank you ^^
Zereisha.png
Zereisha Full.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back