Porthca Landing II: Lost & Found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ander looks at his Half-Orc friend for a few moments. His temper had flared and he felt terrible because it always seemed like he was putting a damper on everyone, but he had to speak up for what he knew was right. Being the good guys isn't supposed to be easy, but should it be this hard. He dropped his gaze down.

"How 'bout this, Miss Eliza, lets get to a place with warm beds and a home cooked meal before we worry any further about these chains. I'll hold on to 'em, and we can examine 'em on a full stomach and a good night's sleep." He smiled, though he couldn't hide the fear in his eyes at the idea of anyone tampering with the chains. He looked up to thevothers and more assertively said, "Banrigg is right, lets get a move on and get my sister out of this hell."

Eliza nodded her head staying tight-lipped. She wanted to start figuring out what the hell was the matter with these horrible manacles but she wasn’t going to start arguing with the grieving man.

It was just one mess after another ever since she was effectively turned out from her college with nothing but whatever she had left after months of trying to scrimp and scrape every coin she had left.

With a to-do list that kept growing day by day, Eliza focused on what she could do that very moment stuck on a moving cart traveling with a bunch of people some of whose last names she didn’t know but had nonetheless saved each other’s hides repeatedly over the last couple of weeks. How could she even begin figuring out her place in this strange group? She never imagined she would ever be doing anything like this in her whole life. So why did she feel like she still messed up everything that she touched.

Miserable, she slid down slightly in her seat and gazed at the rolling scenery unable to focus on these damned spells.

Afternoon of the Twentieth Day | Wyford | Silverbane Manor:

The mood dampened from events, the rest of travel was quiet, the orc trailing behind the wagon, working off his daze the more time passed, still making attempts on the ropes that bound him. Sybeth worked off her haze as well, slowly speaking more each time the party stopped for meals, talking with Ander at times about their island, however sometimes falling asleep during conversation or still struggling to follow what was being said.

The rest of the day was uneventful, and thankfully the next day was too. Wind blowing across the plains, at the start of the day further across the horizon there's the faint shape of Wyford in the distance. With something to look forward to, you all watch eagerly the closer and closer its walls get. Those watching the orc hear him start to grumble at seeing the town, while Sybeth, resting in the wagon looks on with interest.

Entering the gates, the guards glare at the orc who seems to have a stoic expression on his face, meeting any stares with growls and baring his tusks. Guided towards the manor, a few guards go to get Thomas at Tyrius' request, the halfling meeting the returning party at the Manor, manacles and other guards in tow.

Moriana and Baldrus stand waiting to greet the party, however Moriana quickly grows concerned at seeing the state of the group and especially Sybeth, giving orders to servants to prepare baths and hearty meals for the returning party. Tyrius' mother gave him a hug, "I have news for you about your ... Pyria friend, but it can be for later." Pulling away from the sorcerer she looked across the group, "First you all can relax and tell us how things went ..."

Thomas cut in as he put cuffs on the orc, "An' hopefully tell me later what this mess is all about."

Walking through town as if in a daze, Tyrius was entirely distracted by the fact that they were bringing in a slaver as a prisoner and the thought of a good night's rest and possibly spending the evening in the library.
"Fetch my brother, would you?" asked Tyrius to one of the guards, too tired to elaborate further and immediately kicking himself for not asking the guard how their day was, or making more polite conversation than just 'hey you, fetch'.

As the ground entered Silverbane Manor and Moriana hugged him, Tyrius held her close for a few moments as Thomas mentioned the prisoner.

"I - would love to hear the news about Pyria," said Tyrius, sounding weary, "But I think this might need dealing with first." Motioning to Sybeth, Tyrius said, "This is Sybeth, a holy woman of Ander's order, who was being treated as a slave by that one." Tyrius pointed to the Orog, "Along with a few others, all holding chains to Ms Sybeth." said Tyrius, "He hasn't given a name and we've no idea who he is or where he came from. Wish I could tell you more than that, but he wouldn't talk."

Looking to Sybeth, Tyrius said, "These are my parents, Master Baldrus and Madam Moriana Silverbane of Wyford." Turning his attention back to his mother, Tyrius asked, "Would it be alright to get some coffee while we all talk?"

Rowanne’s explanation did little to satisfy Valerie’s question, but it was clear that the cleric was done with the conversation. She was quiet for the remainder of the cart ride, considering her words with little success. Would she really have just allowed an innocent person to suffer? Is that what it means to be good? That sat uncomfortably with the warlock. Grandfather always said that if you have the power to do what needs to be done, then it is your duty to do so. She grappled further with the question all the way to the gates of Wyford, where she finally gave up and prepared herself to deal with a family that had never seemed to have taken to her.

Entering the Manor, Valerie looked around at the familiar building, astonished that it had only been a few weeks since they had last been there. So much has changed since then... She watched Tyrius greet his parents with a faint pang of loss, waiting for them to finish speaking before she approached. She gave the master and madame of the house a smile and a curtsy. “Pardon the interruption, Master and Madame Silverbane, but I am afraid that I must ask your leave for the evening. It is most wonderful to see you again, but I am afraid that the roads have left me quite weary.” That much was true, but she also knew that she would much rather prefer to be talked about behind her back than have to be present for when the party discussed her transgressions.

Seated in the wagon, Sybeth attempted a bow towards the Master and Madame, the pair nodding in return. Thomas studied the orc, "Huh ... I expect th' clerics can help with gettin' information out of him -- think we've got a few around town might speak his language." Pulling on the new chains around the orc he started to lead him away, reinforcements surrounding the pair. "I'll see you lot at dinner then," the halfling called over his shoulder as he left.

Tyrius' request of coffee was met with a light chuckle from his mother, "Of all the things to ask for, coffee is not the most challenging." She beckoned to the rest of the group as servants started to unpack the wagon, however a few wheezed and struggled with the chests that held the group's treasure hoard, and a few others gasped at the large pumpkin-sized eggs scattered within.

Hearing Valerie, Baldrus raised an eyebrow, "Ya sure, lass? Not gonna force ya to eat, but if you're gonna rest, still suggest taking a bath first. Warm water will let you relax better, fall asleep easier when ya get to bed." The older halfling smiled kindly, "I know from experience, it's like shootin' yerself in the foot to just fall asleep all stressed an'grungy."

Eliza scrutinized Valerie as she took her leave and followed suit muttering her proper greetings and using the same excuse hoping her bumps and bruises were evidence enough before quickly following the girl. “Wait!“ She called out as they went upstairs, “Umm...how about you help me with some work. I think Elizabeth would probably want a detailed record of everything we found and I don’t have the time to copy everything in the notebook she gave us off of my personal notes so...yeah, can you help me out tonight?” She hoped Val accepted. She wished she could help ease the girl’s burdened mind somewhat and finally convince her that no one harbored any ill-well towards her. She just had to figure how to do that without pushing her further away.

Valerie thought to herself for a moment before nodding. “I will be certain to keep that in mind, Master Baldrus. Thank you.” She gave him another curtsy before briefly returning to the wagon, taking Wayne Junior’s cage with her as she then went to head upstairs. Hearing a sudden voice call out from behind her, Valerie stopped in her tracks before turning back to see Eliza. She looked unsure for a long moment before smiling slightly to the half-orc. “Certainly. I cannot promise to know anything about what I would be copying, but my penmanship is rather good, if I might say so myself.”

Virra held back at the wagon for a minute as the servants came to unpack their things, getting underfoot while they tried to lift the eggs out. "Hey, hey, keep 'em straight, all right?" she fussed, ready to dive for her egg if it looked like they were losing their grip. "These little guys are sensitive. They'll start stirring if you jostle them, you see? Don't want you guys to have liquid fire belched all over you."

Once she was satisfied that the cargo was safe, she went to join in the others just in time to hear Val and Eliza making their excuses. "Oh, come on, you two," she groaned loudly as they both took off. "Are we not gonna have a meal together to commemorate that whole trip?" The together part received the most stress; it wasn't for nothing that she had been loitering near Niradnam for the last stretch of the journey. They hadn't discussed it, but she was aware that they didn't have much time left before their accidental squadron started to lose members. Two of them would soon be heading to Azarad together, and she expected Rowanne to be pushy about it -- for all she knew, tonight was the last time they'd be a full group.

She turned to the elf-in-disguise now. "Feeling hungry?" she asked, for lack of anything else that came to mind to talk about.

As he heard Virra fussing, Tyrius turned to see that the eggs were being uncovered from the wagon.

"Oh, that's right," said Tyrius, who had spent the journey when he could fussing over Bookwyrm. Walking over, Tyrius carefully picked up the egg and walked back over to Moriana and Baldrus, "Um, it's a long story which I'll be happy to explain over coffee, but this is Bookwyrm." said Tyrius as he heard Virra call about having a meal together.

Over dinner, Tyrius carefully talked about their adventures, explaining how the adult wyverns had seemed about to attack the group and that afterwards they'd found the wyvern eggs and decided to raise them rather than let them starve. Tyrius tried not to put a definite number on how many eggs there had been, and tried to make it seem that they had all the surviving eggs. He explained how they'd stumbled across the cave, giving Virra time to interject and share what had happened when she'd gone with Magnolia. Tyrius explained about what it had been like inside the cave, making sure to elaborate on every detail he could remember for Elizabeth's benefit as much as making casual conversation. The one detail he skipped over was how their appearances had altered. Mostly because Tyrius wasn't sure how to tell his parents he could now willingly resemble a dragonborn for some time and he knew the others might not be comfortable talking about it, especially Niradnam.

During a lull in the conversation, Tyrius looked to Thomas, "Um, this might sound strange but, well, is there a place we can get some good quality manacles? In case we end up in another situation further down the road where they could come in use? Any types you'd recommend?"

'Should also use this as an opportunity to check the library,' thought the sorcerer to himself, 'see if there's any books on caring for and raising wyverns.'

Eliza pulled Val’s arm towards one of the guest rooms with her pack in the other hand. ”Let’s get started then before Elizabeth asks for my notebook.” She quickly closed the door behind her and decided to give up her ruse immediately, ”Ok, listen...You are still upset about this whole pearl thing and, ok, it sucked, don’t get me wrong but...just stop feeling sorry for yourself or...or for how you made us feel like, ok, we didn’t feel great about it but, like, listen...ok, I have given you days worth of space now and you are still upset which makes me feel like you don’t believe us when we tell you you are forgiven.” The half-orc gasped and inhaled deeply and continued trying to very eloquently get her point across, “It’s just I never had much friends - ok, any friends really, before and seeing you this upset makes me feel terrible too so just quit it already. If we hated you and wanted you gone we would have told you so, trust me.” She finished and sat on the bed feeling slightly winded.

Being pulled along by the much stronger girl, Valerie kept her grip on the cage as she was rushed into a guest room, setting Wayne Junior down on the table. As the topic of the conversation took a drastic shift, Valerie looked away. “... I am sorry, I did not mean to be bringing down your spirits. And I appreciate your forgiveness, truly I do, but... my betrayal is not the only cause for my heart to weigh so heavily.”

She looked down to the ring on her hand, curling and uncurling the finger that her salted band lay on. “All my life, I did what I was told to do. Much of it was simple things: chew with your mouth closed at meals, smile when you meet someone new, using proper language, other mannerisms of the like. Others, however... my Grandfather taught me many lessons that he told me would turn me into the person that I need to be to preserve the legacy of the Rhitegast family. I have always tried my hardest to follow them... but lately they have given me cause for doubt.”

The warlock frowned slightly and looked to the wizard. “Without them, I cannot truly call myself a Rhitegast, but if I do follow them, I am not certain that I would like to... I simply do not know any more. What should I do?” It felt silly asking a girl her own age for such heavy advice, but Valerie had always been far better at following instructions than at coming up with her own plans.

Opening and closing her mouth a few times, Eliza looked at Valerie conflicted. “How about we look at this logically then, yes? Has the ring always lead you astray? I don’t think so.“

Eliza looked earnestly at her trying to come up with answers she hoped were wise, “Nobody is infallible and I don’t think your grandfather was either. I think you are somewhat experienced enough now to decide when to listen to the ring and when to ignore it like if it told you to steal from your friends.”

Evening of the Twentieth Day | Wyford | Silverbane Castle:

Niradnam smiled as he heard Virra's voice in his mind, working on carrying his things out of the wagon and replied, "Admittedly yes -- I'm looking forward to a true meal."

The others recieving their bathes and fresh clothes grouped together for dinner, a hearty feast set before them on the table, all warm and fresh. Banrigg dug in happily, Rowanne and Niradnam staying more polite in their eating yet both were not shy about filling their plates.

Listening to Tyrius the various Silverbanes muttered at different points, asking questions here and there. Thomas took a drink as Tyrius asked his question, answering: "Well, th' guards would be a good stop. Or the blacksmith, I 'spose. Suggest those that put their arms behind 'em, usually people aren't nimble enough or skilled enough to do much if they can't see their hands."

Magnolia was happy to see the manor again, it had such nice kitchens.

In fact as everyone else had their polite greetings, she found herself wandering away with her egg. Spotting a familiar face inside she quickly ascertained the location of a bath, in which she took a long relaxing dip. Her thoughts still fixated on the world she left behind and a past no one here had any clue about.

She luckily hadn't left everything of hers in the thieves horde. Her pajamas were safely tucked away in the cart. Considering her previous idea of Negrastic dinner clothes, she found it appropriate to at them for dinner. A dinner she was fashionably late for of course.

Her prune covered fingers, gathered eager helpings of everything availible. Which was enjoyed in abject silence on her part.

It was one of the rare occasions when Virra arrived late for a meal, having soaked in the bath for far longer than she'd intended. It was too easy, when she lay back in a tub of hot water, to lose herself and start thinking about concerning things; the wyvern nursery they'd picked up, the location of Eliza's parents (which she still hadn't told her about), and all the other little problems that she'd have to fix or hide from. She wondered if thinking like that was a personal thing or something all psions had trouble with. Was there a way to ask Niradnam about his bathing habits without being weird...?

By the time she rushed to the dining room in her street clothes with her hair still wet, the conversation was in full swing with Tyrius xplaining all the crazy things they'd been getting up to since they left. Virra jumped in quite forcefully with an anecdote about meeting Sielach and briefly becoming a disembodied spirit. Then, with her social obligations satisfied, she followed Mags's lead in piling her plate with all the delicacies she'd missed while travelling on the road, and sank into a contented silence while Ty talked and she grazed.

When the conversation came around to blacksmiths, though, she jumped right back in. "Oh, and speaking of manacle-related things, I dunno if Ty's said yet, but we picked up a pair of nasty magic ones on the road. The orcs were using them." Maybe not the brightest subject to bring up at dinner, but it definitely saved time. She looked to the Silverbane parents and rembered to finish her mouthful before she kept speaking. "Would either of you know how we could break something like that? Or know anybody who would know? Feels kind of negligent to keep them lying around, is all."

Ander stayed by Sister Sybeth's side the entire way into Silverbane Manor. He was quiet and noticeably exhausted by the entire experience of the past few days. He began to look much more disheveled than he usually did, his hair and beard getting out of control and his eyes sunken from worry and lack of a good night's rest. He looked around at the manor as they arrived and thought how odd it was that each time he had been here, he had found more clues from home immediately before. Sybeth wasn't one of the Sisters in the temple the day it had been ransacked, she had left years ago, desiring to use her abilities for might rather than peaceful existence. Ander had always been confused as to why she did not just join the guards, but he realized now that she may have found a new god to follow. It didn't matter now, all that mattered was that she was safe.

Ander didn't let Sybeth out of his sight until the female servants came to take her to get a bath. He begrudgingly allowed her to be taken away and ever took the opportunity to clean himself up. He borrowed a razor and attempted to shave, but the difference when he was done was negligible. He emerged from the bathing room in his white and gold cassock, feeling it would be odd to have dinner in full plate armor. He took his seat beside Sybeth at the table after filling a plate with every meat he could find on offer, and very little else. He looked conflicted as he seemed to be trying to eat in a polite fashion but was soon devouring it as if it was the first meal he had eaten in weeks.

When he heard Virra's suggest that they destroy the chains, he finally spoke up. "Actually, I was hop'in ta find someone who knows about magical items and might be able to figger out a way that we could deactivate these chains without a command word. It hurt so much ta see what they did to ma friend, I want to be able ta free anyone from that torture that I can." As he spoke, he was still shoveling food into his mouth, though he covered his mouth to speak it was still not a pleasant sight.

Elizabeth seemed keen on the stories shared, especially with the side adventure with Sielach. However her attention seemed to return to the Wyverns, "You're going to raise one? What'd you name it? Has it hatched yet? Do you know when? How big were the parents?" Her questions came out in rapid fire, the young bard grinning, "You do remember our family history right?"

Moriana thought on Virra's question before listening to Ander, "Hmm ... while I did study at Azarad, I unfortunately am not an archmage." She gave a friendly smile, "You're returning to Porthca, correct? I'd think the Master Accmour there would be able to help you, he's sort of a magical resource for this region since he's much closer than Azarad, and the Accmours are a good resource in general. If I recall, your task was tied to aiding the Families of Porthca, correct? I expect they will be willing to offer aid in thanks at the very least."

Eating slowly, Sybeth didn't seem to follow the conversation much at all, yet with the mention of the manacles she shuddered. Speaking softly, "No one should have ... ever made those chains."

Wiping his mouth with a napkin Niradnam spoke up, "It's a potential idea ... the question is if all the chains are the same? Thankfully I've not seen many of them in person, but I've also not read much about them." He pushed some of his meal around his plate, "I doubt many here in Okesh would want to admit involvement unless they were tied to questionable groups, and ... well, those kinds of groups rarely leave nice handy guides as to how their things work so they could potentially be countered."

Unsurprised at the sudden barrage of questions from Elizabeth, Tyrius smiled as he ate a little of his food as she asked question after question.

"Well, some of us are. A few of us have eggs. I've named mine Bookwyrm. Well, Eliza thought of the name seeing how I kept curling up with an arm around it as I was writing in my diary around the campfire." explained Tyrius, "No, they've not hatched yet. I'm kind of hoping there's a book in the library on them." said Tyrius, adding a quick estimate of the parent's size.

At the mention of their family history, Tyrius nearly choked on his food though managed to play it off. 'Wyverns, similar to dragons,' thought Tyrius, 'Just like the one Cyrilius slaughtered. The old red dragon. Heh - I guess it wasn't just random luck that made The Thief grant me the form of a red dragonborn.'

"It has a certain symmetry to it," smiled Tyrius, then since Elizabeth had already brought it up, Tyrius explained, "A few generations back, there was my great grandmother, Cyrilius Silverbane," started the sorcerer, helping himself to an extra roast potato, "She wanted to make a name for herself, the same as our revered ancestor Cortence Elizabeth Silverbane. So, she went off into the Plains looking for a fearsome creature to kill. Loaded up with a lot of the family fortune and not a lot of sense." Tyrius started pouring extra gravy over his roast potatoes as he continued, "So, eventually she came across rumours of a red dragon that was 'causing trouble'. And naturally, went to hunt it down. It didn't plead with her - legend goes it told her plain that it was old and soon to die and wished to die of old age. According to legend, Cyrilius didn't listen, instead plunging her longsword into the dragon and inflicting a mortal wound. She returned to Wyford with a hoard of treasure taken from the dragon and dined out on tales of her adventure."

Tyrius clammed up a little as he realised the ironic parallel. Here he was, returning home and dining out after taking a hoard of treasure that didn't belong to him. "A few weeks after she returned, Cyrilius found she could cast spells. She claimed it was some sort of gift from the dragon. After an - unfortunate accident," said Tyrius uneasily, "she became a recluse. But the magic didn't die with Cyrilius - it continued to flow down her bloodline." Tyrius gave them a small smile.

Clamming up for a while and eating his food, Tyrius listened as Ander made his suggestion. "That sounds like a good idea," said Tyrius, "Breaking those chains - sounds like a good cause. I'd be up for trying to help with that any way I could." It wouldn't be readily apparent but underneath his cheerful tone there was a slight hint of shame.

it's so easy for them isn't it? Having a polite debate over what to do with symbols of oppression. How blessed their land is to not know such darkness. Why haven't they helped? Is it not everyone's responsibility to help their fellow persons...

Her blood was boiling, as Magnolia sat at a loss. They have found out such things existed and just sit around talking about it...
Her plate became the victim of her frustration. She had cut clean through the meat and with a crack, the plate underneath as well.

"You think, one pair of manacles will make a difference?" Screw manners, her eyes attempted to murder everyone in the room. Not once had they wondered where they came from, not once had they asked her how she knew of them. This was enough!

"The Empire is filled with them! Dozens of people are placed in them every day. Every day they make more, and every day those slaves; they barely exists, they slip away." Rounding on Ander, who of all people she thought would have noticed her knowledge of such things, and at least asked.

"You are lucky Ander, lucky she still has her mind. The longer they are a part of you, the longer you don't come back!" tears rolled down her face and she became quiet, "sometimes they don't come back at all..."

well aren't we grumpy today magsie

shut up, I'm not talking to you.

Happy to have provoked the discussion, Virra sat back and let the more knowledgeable persons at the table take the lead on discussing the manacles and how best to break them. In between Niradnam's hypothesising and Tyrius's storytelling, she had a lot to be entertained by as she ate.

Then there was a sharp crack from the other end of the table, and she began to realise why Mags hadn't been her normal talkative self. When the tears began to flow and she turned to yell at Ander, out of everyone else in the room, Virra found herself standing from her seat and crossing the dining hall quickly. Were she not in the company of certain strangers, she would have teleported to save the wasted seconds as she hurried around the table.

When she reached the halfling's chair, she went to wrap her arms around her shoulders. "Hey, Mags, c'mon." She spoke quietly in the hope that it would help her get through to the cleric as she cried. "I didn't know. I'm sorry. We're sorry." Unsure what else she could do to console her, she opened up a telepathic link. "You've known people who were enslaved, then," she said, the realisation so clear and simple she could only wonder why she hadn't had it before. An even worse possibility came to her a moment later; what if Mags herself had been enslaved?

She tightened her hug. "Do you wanna go find your room? I can come with you," she offered.

Valerie frowned, unsure of how to respond to Eliza’s questions. “The ring does not exactly... lead me, not in a traditional sense, at least. Sometimes I get sensations as if I should go somewhere, or do something, but there is never any explanation as to why or how. And when it does want something, it is almost impossible to resist its will.” She frowned. “I... I suppose I could attempt to warn you when it occurs, however I do not know how far the ring is willing to go to accomplish its goals. I do not believe that it would have hesitated to hurt you if I had not had... other plans.” She looked away as she spoke of her betrayal and then frowned as she thought of what Eliza said about her Grandfather. “I do not believe you would think that if you had met Grandfather. He had this way about him... it made you feel as if as long as you did as he said, everything would be alright...” Valerie sighed, looking back down to her ring. “I feel so lost without him...”

Stunned into silence by Magnolia's sudden outburst, Tyrius just calmly put the fork with a roast potato on it back down on his plate before it fell off and made a scene. Looking to Magnolia, Tyrius just waited to see how his parents would react. No doubt Moriana and Baldrus would know what to do to ease Magnolia's troubles a little. For his own part, it gave Tyrius an idea to check the library for something in addition to books on raising wyverns - slavery in The Sinking Plains.

Watching Virra's reaction, Tyrius bowed his head a little. "Virra's right Mags," said Tyrius, his voice almost a whisper, "We didn't know and I'm sorry. Whatever I can do to help - I will."

Eliza was unsure what to say but felt that Val might not need words now. She hugged her friend hoping to make her feel better. “Well, let us know when the ring is giving you these sensations then. I don‘t promise we will get it right from the first try but I will promise that we will try our hardest anyway.”

The table went silent at Mag's outburst, a servant hesitantly approached to take the broken plate only to be waved off by Baldrus, the halfling speaking up, "When I were younger, I helped rescue those taken by bandits 'round here an' further north. Even jus' regular metal manacles were sickening to see, people treated like animals and possessions. It's been somethin' the Silverbane family has tried to help combat in th' area, but there's only so much ..." he frowned as his head tilted down, "only so much we can manage on our own."

Moriana spoke up, "The only thing I've seen similar is when someone is Dampened ... but as far as I'm aware it's never taken their mind." Straightening her silverware she continued, "There must be something specific that ... affects people, perhaps there is a way to undo it ..."

Trying to quietly take a drink, Elizabeth added, "Uhm ... I'm sorry you went through that, Magnolia ..." Thomas and Sabine nodded their agreement, unsure what to say as well.

Leaning on the table, Niradnam looked down at this own plate, frowning before speaking, "One pair of manacles perhaps not, but it can be a stepping stone. A way to reverse engineer what makes them work -- ways to break them without risk to the wearer or one trying to open them." Looking up his green-lilac eyes focused on Magnolia with a complicated expression, "Sometimes it only takes one thing to start an avalanche." Banrigg and Rowanne remained quiet further down the table, each with their thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread