Porthca Landing II: Lost & Found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that took the wind out of Virra's sails a little. She glared at the Knight's back and opened her mouth to say something that would definitely have stung him twice as badly, then shut it again. At least Tyrius gave her a compliment, though she shrugged like it wasn't a big deal.

"Yeah, you're not wrong," she murmured as the subject of Ander's family was raised. "I'll... keep an eye on him, I guess. Unless he starts swearing again." She moves back around to the rear of the cart and hoists herself up, somewhat less energetic than when she emerged.

Eliza turned around and smiled at Virra, ”I think our spiced friend will change his tune when he has been introduced to your special powers.” The half-orc winked mischievously at the gnome before turning around to gaze at the rolling landscape.

Outside Wyford | Evening of the 9th day:

The chill of the storm in the morning eventually turned into a draft and windy day, rain carrying on the breeze yet not arriving at the party just yet. In the fading light that is visible through the clouds however, the walls of Wyford become visible -- the watchtowers with their lanterns lit, smokestacks from both homes and businesses visible over the stone walls. Farmlands are visisble to the east, sparse trees here and there along the last bit of road that slowly begins to turn into cobblestone under the horses hooves, announcing your presence before any of you have a chance to do so.

The guards on duty at the southern gate keep an eye on the approaching carriage, looking over those they can currently see. While one stands towards the center of the gate, another steps up to the wagon as the horses stop, attempting to peer inside. "Awful late traveling, yeah? Here for business or pleasure?" He glances up at the current driver, appearing to be maybe in his late 20s, the other guard appears older and perhaps more rounded in the gut.

Seeing the familiar walls of Wyford, Tyrius gave a happy, contented sigh. It was quite a sight to behold, even now. Even having grown up there Tyrius was still amazed at the imposing structure. Being away for the extended period at Azarad had meant that it was always nice to see the walls of Wyford.

Hearing the sound of the guards, Tyrius walked up alongside the cart and gave the two a big grin. "Little from column A, little from column B." Tyrius said, grinning from ear to ear. "Remember me?"

Banrigg had been quietly enjoying his time with this new group. Being the hired muscle made him feel slightly uncomfortable putting himself out there in front of these people, especially after seeing how most of them seemed to have already bonded with each other. Even the Knight, who was essentially a stranger to them as well did not have any trouble fitting himself into their group, but Banrigg had found it to be kind of hard to be entirely comfortable with these Azarad grads. He knew next to nothing about magic, and so he settled for being the quiet presence, ever watchful for dangers around them. In fact, Banrigg had found himself most comfortable with the horses, making sure to take care of them whenever they stopped, even talking to them quietly when he was alone.

So as they reached Wyford, Banrigg found himself once again in the drivers seat, bringing the cart slowly to a stop as they approached the guards. He gave each of the guards a curt nod as they inspected the cart, but remained silent to let Tyrius do the talking, as he had mentioned that he was from Wyford and seemed to know the guards.

Feeling the weather change, VIrra was happy to remain in the cart and muck around with her cobbling tools while the wind rippled the cover of the wagon. She only poked her head out as Wyford came into view, craning her neck to see the light of the watchtowers' lanterns rising above them. She would certainly have considered herself well-travelled, but there was nothing quite like the feeling of arriving at a new town. Like beginning a new chapter in a good book, maybe.

Her attention was soon drawn away as two guards stopped the cart and Tyrius went to greet them. That was interesting in itself; she caught a hint of confidence in the red-haired sorcerer's tone that she'd rarely heard before. Smirking expectantly, she watched to see how the guards would react.

Eliza wished the guards would hurry up and let them in already, she didn’t fancy adding freezing showers to her list of experiences. Leaning back, she watched as Virra cobbled away with her new toys. She hoped the Silverbanes were nice people, or at least better than the de Porthcas. Tyrius had said that they would welcome an odd elf like Pyria but that didn’t guarantee they would be accepting of her too. Self consciously she cast prestidigitation on her self and rearranged her cloak. At least she was finally able to buy new, untattered clothes now she thought a bit cheered up.

Last edited:
Outside Wyford | Southern Gate:

The guard who had been eyeing Banrigg at the front, turned as he heard Tyrius, squinting a bit at him while the other guard stepped up, clapping a hand on the young mage's shoulder. "Lord Tyrius! Didn't expect ya back so soon, thought you'd be runnin' around Porthca a bit longer?"

He looked up at the others around the wagon, "Seems ya picked up some friends then, yeah? If ya vouch for 'em, they should be fine, right lad?" His gaze focused on the younger looking guard who nodded, "Ah ... aye. Yes, if a Silverbane trusts them."

The younger moved back to his post, leaning against the wall, attempting to avoid the wind as the other gestured for Banrigg to move the cart forward. "Not too many out an' about tonight, figurin' a rough storm blowin' in off the coast. Should be arriving any minute, but I expect you want to head on up to your family manor, yeah?"

Tyrius beamed at the guard, "Slight change of plans," Tyrius grinned, though he was concerned to hear a storm was blowing in from the coast. 'Is The Sea trying to keep tabs on our movements?' Tyrius wondered.

"I can vouch for everyone on the cart, they're more likely to back you up if there's trouble than they are to cause any." Tyrius said, "Good deduction about the manor. Hope you both have a peaceful shift and get inside somewhere warm with some good food soon." Tyrius said as he continued walking along beside the cart as Banrigg drove the horses forward.

"Well, a storm front coming. Hopefully not an ill omen." Tyrius said loud enough for his friends on the cart to hear him.

Wyford:

The guards wave off the party as they proceed, following the larger streets with the cart towards inner walls leading to another smaller gate, the guards there also waving on the group as they recognize Tyrius. Most occupants appear to be storing up shop for the night, or hurrying home to avoid the storm, rumbles enchoing across the Plains, faint flashes visible in the sky.

Crossing through the smaller gate, a servant approaches, offering to lead the cart and horses off to the stables, while another guides the party inside the manor. Unlike those of Porthca, this seems more rugged and built for defense than appearances. A few towers stick out from the profile, the worn stone and thick roof tiles ready for the coming storm.

Entering inside faint discussion can be heard through the hallways -- all stone including the floor, with rugs set through the walkways to try and dampen the sound of footsteps. A few ornamental armors and weapons line the walls, portraits of ancestors gaze on the newcomers while various servants pass and wave to Tyrius before bowing to the guests trailing behind him. Moving into the main room where the family tends to gather and host dinners, a Halfling can be seen seated next to a human woman -- a grin on his face as he appears to be in the middle of a story: "Right -- so, was out there, in the Plains, right, when this massive -- just massive bear came outta the woods, running right for me! Or so I thought ...! I ready my bow, get ready to aim, and the bear just doesn't slow down -- so I'm thinking, 'Is this one just inna rage? Is this how it's gonna be?' So I start pulling out my dagger, ready to go toe to toe with it, and it bolts right past me! So close I could smell the berries on its breath, and I just stand there stunned, you know? Like what could even cause that?" He started laughing as he tried to continue, "So... I let the bear run off, and I thought I needed to check what made him so scared, right?" Snickering, "Followed his trail back only to find out -- poor bastard sat right on some thorns!"

The halfling roared into laughter as the woman joined him, only to settle down as they noticed Tyrius and the group behind him. The woman pushed herself to standing, dark brown hair and fair skin but with piercing blue eyes that matched with Tyrius while the halfling shared the same red hair as the young sorcerer. The woman smiled, "Welcome home Ty -- it's nice to meet the guests you told us were coming with you. Rooms are set up and ready, though I'll mention we're also hosting someone ourselves." Giving a curtsy she bowed her head, "Welcome to the Silverbane Manor, I am Madame Moriana Silverbane, mother to who I expect has been a troublemaker for you all."

The halfling stood on the seat to be about shoulder height with Moriana as he did his own bow, "And I'm the lad's father, Master Baldrus Silverbane." Baldrus grinned at Tyrius, "Your siblings'll be happy to see you again, they're in the other room speaking with our guest -- some bloke came around saying there's some treasure hoard around here and since we've been the most constant thing, he's been buggin' us for any ledger and notes we've got."

Moriana shrugged her shoulders, "Elizabeth seems to enjoy the conversation at least, given her preference for stories and legends." She nodded towards the group, "Please -- are you hungry at all? We haven't had our supper just yet, you're all welcome to join unless travel as made you too weary for a warm meal on what seems to be a rough night."

Ander looked around, his tears dried and his demeanor much more reserved than the others were used to. He held the holy symbol on one palm, the string wrapped tightly around his wrist and hand. Ones he had heard the story echo through the hall, his spirit was lifted slightly. Coming in to meet Tyrius' parents made the cheerful Ander want to burst forth and break him from his misery. The giant of a man smiled, sorrow still noticeable in the corners of his eyes, but he stepped forward to greet the lovely couple, speaking for the first time in hours.

"Greetin's, my friend." he nodded toward Master Silverbane, "it's lovely ta meet ya both." He remained noticeably less boisterous than the other would have been used to, "I am Ander, champion of the Morninglord." He almost looks embarrassed or disgusted by giving himself this title.

"I want ya ta know, Tyrius has been nothin' but a true friend since the day I met him, and a powerful ally in our encounters." He smiled at Tyrius, but the pain he was feeling was still written on his face. "I'm sure the rest of my companions will agree."

The Knight felt an aching running up through his hand up to his head, and glared up at the darkening sky as he walked through the streets of Wyford. Going to be quite the storm, is it not? Sure hope that no one’s out on the streets... He followed after the group, looking around at the architecture of the Silverbane Family Manor, and entered into the house.

The Knight was surprised by the halfling at the head of the table, and even more surprised to hear his name. He choked a little before side eyeing Tyrius, and caught himself before he said too much. Watching as Ander stepped up and introduced himself, the Knight did the same with a bow. "Howdy, Master and Madame Silverbane. Ya can call me the Salted Knight. Nice ta meet ya! Yer boy's a rambunctious one, but he sure does know what he's doin' with magic. Good lad as well. Doin' yer name proud." The Knight then paused for a moment before shaking his head. "I mean no disrespect, but if I'm bein' honest, all I need right now's a good lie down. Rest these old bones." Though his face wasn't visible, his eyes were warm and pleasant.

Virra couldn't keep a smile down as the guards waved them through the gates. "So the people here know you and like you?" she asked Tyrius, wearing a comical expression of shock. "Didn't know a blue-blood could have it in him." She left him alone for the rest of the short trip, enjoying the sights of the new town and frowning at the gathering storm clouds above. It couldn't have been a better mood-killer; a reminder that she was here for the same work as she had been for the past eight days. Not pleasure. Not even new work.

She was glad to get out from under the shadow and into the home of the Silvermanes. Her wonder at the comfort of the manor was quickly eclipsed by her awe at the appearance of Tyrius's own parents, and the redness of the halfling man's hair almost made her cheer out loud. She had to let Ander and the Knight make their introductions first while she calmed herself down the slightest bit. "And I'm Virra 'Hopalong' Nickeltooth," she burst in when the right moment arrived. Unlike the De'Porthca manor visit, she didn't feel any need to adopt a highfalutin tone in this house. "Your son has his moments," she admitted, turning to give him a quick wink as she used her hands to mime him expanding in size. "But hey, he usually makes for good company. Now, I can't speak for my friends," she went on, conscious of the Knight's decision and Ander's unusual lack of cheer, "but I think supper sounds fantastic, ma'am. If you don't mind me intruding."

She cocked her head. Why did I say that?

Eliza wished she could learn to turn invisible already. It would solve so many of her problems. She sighed as they turned the Silverbane manor, its cozy atmosphere making her miss her home in Chilldrift. She stuck behind Ander, trying to hide behind his frame and hoped no one noticed her. As everyone went through their round of introductions, she poked her head to the side smiling weakly, “Good evening, I am Eliza Carabelli. Tyrius mentioned you often so it is nice to finally make your acquaintance.” She ducked behind Ander again blushing red.

Walking alongside the cart, Tyrius looked around at the shuttered windows. Smiling to one of the family servants, Tyrius hoped the sight of a big stone castle wasn't too intimidating. Walking along the hall, Tyrius resisted the urge to just point at every portrait and give a short history lesson.

As the doors opened to the sound of his father's voice, Tyrius caught the latter half of his father's tale. Chuckling a little, Tyrius wasn't surprised when his mother joined in the laughter.

Tyrius smiled as his mother and father introduced themselves to the group of friends, though he was intrigued who their visitor was. Though when his father mentioned treasure hoard, Tyrius felt a little on edge. 'That is one heck of a coincidence.' thought Tyrius to himself, sure that if the thought had occurred to him then it had probably occurred to the others as well. As the others introduced themselves and started talking him up, Tyrius hoped he wasn't blushing from the complements. Realising Banrigg hadn't spoken up yet, Tyrius added, "And this is Banrigg, a very capable fighter who came with us for this journey."

Introductions done, Tyrius approached his parents with a beaming smile at the mention of food, "We've got so much to tell you," said Tyrius, "though there's something that probably shouldn't wait long." Tyrius looked to the small chest that had been with them, containing the doorknob that hopefully still linked to Pyria's plane. "We met someone who was trapped in a demiplane that shifted around." Tyrius said, with a glance at his mother, "She's a good soul but she's got magic that isn't exactly - stable. She's harmless though, great cook. We just need a door that isn't used much."

Banrigg took the time to make sure the horses were cared for in the stable before joining the others in the manor. Again, another massive house loomed over him and he shook his head; his new companions sure were rich. Luckily they seemed like decent people, not yet corrupted by the power having money grants a person. Banrigg took one deep breath of the Pre-storm air, enjoying the the damp smell of rain to come. The dwarf then made sure to wipe his feet clean before entering the house, and leaning his maul against the wall in the entrance, coming in amidst the round of introductions. Luckily before Banrigg had to fumble out an introduction himself, the red haired one introduced him and Banrigg gave his new hosts a silent nod and a quick wave. He remained quiet and listened as his new companions talked with Tyrius’ family.

Wyford | Silverbane Manor:

The pair nodded at each introduction, looking slightly confused at the Knight and his title. Baldrus nodded at Ander and the Knight, "Ah, sounds like we got some at least who just want to lie down. Understandable after travelin'. Specially a storm like tonight's promisin' to be, even my old bones ache a bit."

Hopping down from his seat he approached the pair, smiling at Ander as he replied in halfling, "Does me some pleasure to hear taller folk learning smaller folk languages," then switched the common, "If you two would like t'follow me, I can lead you to your rooms. I expect Mor can deal more with Ty's ... door-thing. Don't deal much with magic myself, just some tricks I picked up from druids that stopped by here an there..." as he was speaking he started walking away, continuing as he went, expecting the pair to follow him.

Moriana approached her son, giving him a hug before a confused expression, "A shifting demiplane? That's definitely interesting ..." She glanced towards the remaining guests, "... are you sure this place needs more unstable magic, Ty? I know you mean well, and if you truly wish, we can try to figure out something -- just we both know this old keep has more than its fare share of ... instability." Shaking her head she patted him on the shoulder, "At least let us get your guests settled, then perhaps we can look it over together. Though my years at Azarad are a bit behind me, I'm sure I can still manage something."

She smiled towards the rest of the guests, "If you'll follow me, I believe I smell dinner through the hallways, and you can meet the rest of Ty's siblings." Guiding the group through the rest of the room and down a hallway, they entered into a smaller dining hall, more simply put together with less decoration and displays. Seated around the table were mostly those Ty recognized: Sabine, dressed in her religious tunic, the holy symbol of Chauntea emblazoned across her chest -- a halfling with red hair just like the male halfling sitting next to her, Thomas though he still wore his chainmail at the table. Opposite them at the table was a human woman with dark brown hair, dressed in ornate clothing, though many scrolls rested behind her, and next to her was a man with darker skin, his hair a dark brown but with white tips on the ends. He wore what looked to be simple clothing under his traveling coat, and as he turned to look at the newcomers, his eyes had a hint of lilac to their green coloring.

The pair of haflings waved while the human woman seemed to pout for a second at losing the attention of the human man.

Sabine smirked at seeing Ty, "So have ya managed to burn something again yet?" Thomas seemed to elbow her slightly as she shrugged. "Anyway, looks like the guests mom and dad were all concerned about made it. I'm Sabine," she gestured to herself, "eldest of the current Silverbane generation," gesturing towards the male halfling she continued, "and that's Thomas -- fancies himself the guardmaster around here." Nodding across the table she looked at the human woman, "Then there's Elizabeth -- youngest of our lot, and to be honest, most we've seen her around lately." Sabine chuckled, "Probably because of this fellow."

The human man stood and bowed to the group, as he stood a cat was visible under his chair, "Ah, hello. I heard mention other guests of the Silverbanes were coming, but I was not sure if we'd actually meet. I'm Niradnam Helvuan -- currently actually a hopeful scholar from Azarad, trying to work on my masters thesis." Niradnam smiled at Elizabeth, "Elizabeth was kind enough to tell me some of the stories around here when we met, and I confess I was curious if they were true ..."

He bowed towards Moriana again, "Of course the Silverbanes have graciously offered to host me while I try to do my research as well, for which I'm most grateful."

Moriana idly waved a hand, "You're fine -- at the very least you're keeping Elizabeth around the home instead of out in her taverns everynight. It's nice to see her for dinner and not merely sneaking in at midnight."

Nodding gratefully, the Knight turned to the group and gave a small bow. "Lovely meetin' ya, Madame Silverbane, and I'll see y'all in the morning. Enjoy yer meal!" He followed after Baldrus and let him ramble on for a while about druids and hunts and the like, thinking to himself. Tyrius's family is rather lovely. A nice change of pace after that dreadful city. Still... a halfling as a parent? Gods, I did not know that was even possible. He looked down at the man and resisted the urge to ask a rather rude question, instead opting for a different inquiry. "Do ya get a lotta storms like this 'ere? Seems like a bit 'f a bad omen ta be gettin' one right as we ride inta town, doesn't it?"

Wyford | Silverbane Manor | Guest Rooms:

Baldrus paused in his story as he looked back at the Knight, "Get plenty of storms 'around here, what, do you live somewhere they're not as common?" He listened as a rumble went through the home and shrugged. "That's the thing with omens, yeah? Everyone assumes it's for themselves. How d'ya know someone a mile away didn't just lose their best cow, eh? Or get a field get burned?"

The halfling idly waved his hand, "We'll just have to see, yeah?" Pushing open a doorway he showed the pair of men their room, comfortable looking feather beds were prepared with thick warm blankets, along with a chest at the foot of each bed for their items. "This old place wasn't entirely built with hosting in mind, an' the larger rooms were converted for the kids years ago, so gonna have to share if you're okay with that."

A flash of lightning was visible through the small windows that allowed a view of the outside, rainwater flowing quickly down the glass.

Ander smiled as he looked around the room, "This'll be wonderful, sir. I appreciate yer hospitality." He knew his halfling didn't sound good, but it seemed to make Tyrius' father happy to hear it. "We had a long, tirin' journey," he looked down at the string cutting off circulation in his hand and loosened the pressure enough that it wouldn't do any real damage. "I do hope to be in more of a 'stories and food' mood by the mornin'." He ducked and patted Baldrus on the shoulder warmly, though he still struggled to hide the pain from his face. He walked over and set down his pack beside one of the beds. He caught sight of the symbol in his hand again and squeezed hit as he went to sit down on the edge of the bed.

Glancing out a window as he passed through the hallways, the Knight shrugged at Baldrus's question. "Got my fair share 'f rain, but never storms like this one comin' in. From the stories I've 'eard from this group, I wouldn't be surprised if the storm itself was sent ta mess with us."

The Knight continued on through the house, admiring the architecture before they came to a stop at a room. He chuckled at Baldrus's explanation. "I'm just glad ta have a bed ta sleep in. Back's been achin' like crazy sleepin' on the ground. Besides..." He turned to Ander, his warm eyes smiling to him. "I trust this man like a brother anyways, so couldn't be gladder ta share."

The Knight faced Baldrus and bowed again to the much smaller man. "Thank ya again, Master Silverbane. Yer hospitality'd put my own mother ta shame, gods rest her." He walked over to the other bed and stretched before looking back to the halfling. "Please, don't let us keep ya from yer company any more than necessary. They deserve the company of such a fantastic story teller more than we do." He chuckled as he set to work unloading his pack into the chest by the bed.

Tyrius couldn't resist chuckling as Sabine joked about his magic. "Not this time, though I did become a ten foot giant that shattered some bandits that have been causing a nuisance of themselves in the plains." Tyrius grinned as he remembered exactly how they'd learned about his wild magic. That was something that likely would not be forgotten.

Seeing the human man with a cat curled up under his chair that Tyrius took to be their guest, as they introduced themselves Tyrius racked his brains, trying to remember if he'd ever seen them before in Azarad. He remembered vague rumours of someone who could barely cast a spell themselves, but was able to deconstruct any spell they saw and understood the mechanics of casting magic better than most other students. Tyrius guessed that must be Niradnam. "What is it your thesis is on, Mister Helvuan?" asked Tyrius to Niradnam, "Which stories has she told you?" he asked curiously before adding in, "So, how's the troupe, Elizabeth?" Tyrius was surprised that his younger sister had apparently been spending more time around the house.

The sight of Eliza sheltering behind the paladin made Virra snort with laughter, though she didn't comment on it until the group began to split into two and head to separate parts of the castle. "Come on, what're you hiding from?" she asked mentally, coming up beside the half-orc and flicking her elbow. "You've fought bandits, will-o'-wisps and undead hitmen. Ty's family aren't gonna eat you."

Assuming her pep talk would be effective, she suppressed the urge to go wandering in the castle and followed behind Moriana to the dining hall. After glancing at each of Tyrius's siblings in turn, she listened to the young lord telling a bit of the "growing giant" story and broke into a wide smile. "He did. It's been a weird day." Figuring that Ty would want to catch up with his family before anything else, she stepped forward to engage this Niradnam person. "Good to meet you! Feels like we've been tripping over Azarad students lately. Y'know, Eliza here is actually --"

She broke off as a furred tail caught her eye. Immediately she crouched down to get a better look at the cat that was underneath Niradnam's chair. "Aw, hey there," she cooed, stretching her arms out and beckoning for it to come near.

Wyford | Silverbane Manor | Guest Rooms:

With a smile Baldrus chuckled, "I understand -- done my share of travelin' too, sleeping outside on the ground while trying to make sure nothing too dangerous was hidin' out around here." Master Silverbane bowed as he backed out of the room, "If ya need anything, just knock on the door -- sounds echo around here somethin' fierce, a servant'll be around to help." With that he allowed the door to close behind him, leaving the pair to themselves.

Wyford | Silverbane Manor | Dining Room:

Thomas perked up at the mention of bandits, scowling, "Damn ... thought those buggers were being quiet and only to find out they were aiming for travelers ..."

Niradnam smiled at the interest, clasping his hands before himself, "Well -- I've read in many books at the Azarad library of amazing magical items created by the best and brightest of many generations, items oft wrote about and sung about, both their history and those of their wielders ... yet all of them appear to vanish. As if their histories were ... simply stolen away, one might say." He glanced over his shoulder at Elizabeth, "It wasn't until I heard your lovely sister's singing while I was passing through that I made the connection of perhaps some magical rogue being the one to blame for so many disappearing items." Turning back he bowed his head, "I'd been trying to research the culprit, and your family library has some of the oldest intact tomes of this area, so I humbly asked to look through and instead was offered a room to stay in during my search."

Hearing Virra he looked down and smirked as the black cat stretched and sprawled on his side, licking a paw as he watched Virra. "That's Egnaro -- my traveling companion. He's quite friendly, even if he might not act like it."

Elizabeth turned in her seat, leaning on the table as she smiled at Ty, "Troupe's doing real well, Ty. I've been writing their latest pieces, I feel like epic poetry really is the way to go, even if the audience might not realize it. If they're going to be entertained, it might as well be by their own history, right? Heroes of legend and so on -- the stories have to be told to inspire the next generation, so on and so on. 'Sides, some of the names are great to try and sing -- so amusing. Makes me wonder if someday even my name'll be considered old and weird."

Ander remained quiet for a lot longer than was strictly comfortable. He was noticeably praying silently as he sat on the edge of the bed. Without warning, he quietly blurted out, "I don't understand..." his voice broke as he whispered. He finally looked up. "We could boast that the love of Lathander protected us, and kept us strong..." His arms shook slightly as he clasped his hands together. "What good is that when the darkness so easily extinguishes the light?" He lifts his sword over his head and sets the giant blade across his lap. Staring at it, be continues, "No amount of light seems to make a dent in the evil this world breeds."

"I brought some level of justice for the lives of my family, but we both saw those markin's on those monsters. How many of my brothers and sisters are dead, and how many of them were sold into slavery?" He places the holy symbol on the bedside table and sets the sword beneath his bed. "I came all this way to protect innocents, but I couldn't even protect the ones I had been charged with keepin' safe fer my entire life."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back