• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Portals to the Afterlife

Chordling

Bardbarian, the Divine Chordia of Concordia
Portals to the Afterlife

Interest Check

It all started with magical portals. These portals led any traveler to enchanted worlds filled with exotic riches. Some of them came in the shape of a box. Others were doors, closets, mirrors, etc. Upon their discovery, people were hired to adventure through and bring back the pleasures that these worlds offered. These well respected workers were best known as scavengers and they created most of the economy’s wealth.

Utopia, of course, could not last forever. Unexpectedly, an apocalypse struck with a wave of radioactive storms swept over planet Earth and nearly wiped everything from the surface. Somehow, humanity managed to survive, and so did the portals. To recover what had been lost during the birth of the apocalypse, many tried to revive and recreate the missing portals. Disappointingly, the replicated and repaired portals only lead to corrupted worlds.

Out of fear and shame for the corrupted portals that were mistakenly created, the government decided to destroy all of the portals they could possibly find. With thousands, if not millions of portals buried beneath the sandstorm, scavengers were given a new purpose. Many obeyed their new orders from the government, but others rebelled, and separated themselves from the rest of society. Piracy took its form.

It has been centuries since the apocalypse hit the Earth. No one really remembers when the last portal was found. Rumors have circulated that evidence of another portal was potentially spotted somewhere in the ruins. Everyone is looking for it. Some believe that once the final portal is uncovered, the sandstorms will end, but no one can be sure. It is very clear, however, that the government wants it destroyed and the pirates want it for prosperity. The race is on.

Your master is Captain Woods. His ship is The Cold Raven. And you are a part of the crew. The roleplay will be thread based. It is prominently a post-apocalyptic Steampunk-Victorian themed roleplay with tastes of fantasy, magic, and of course, pirates. If enough interest is detected, all other supporting materials, including the main thread, OCC, rules, and character signup, will be released.

ApfelSeine ApfelSeine , DergTheDergon DergTheDergon , Kaerri Kaerri , Poe Poe , StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 , and Syrenrei Syrenrei

Hello! Are you still looking for members? If you are, please sign me up! :)

Hi! Yes, I am still looking for interested members.

Atlas Miller Atlas Miller , Elenion Aura Elenion Aura , August August , The One Called X The One Called X , whitepaperplates whitepaperplates ,
I anticipate releasing the roleplay sometime later today or tomorrow!

Poe Poe , MikkoGijinka MikkoGijinka , Syrenrei Syrenrei , and Kaerri Kaerri
To the folks who have 'liked' the OP of this thread, I am unsure whether this was your way of expressing interest. Please confirm by posting here!

YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro and @Ictora Post because tags suck. Please read the previous post. :3

IctoraPost IctoraPost

ARE THERE ANY LEFT:D :D I am so in if there is:P

Sorry...I got a bit excited...:3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back