• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Porcelain doll

xXMisfitzXx

The Ultimate dumbass
I have this idea, I'd need your character to work as a doll maker, an older man or woman who has a pristine reputation by working for various rich families in a small town of England. He/She is invited to Christmas Ball, where he/she meets a 16 year old, amazed that, that had been the same girl they had created various dolls with and grown a close relationship with until she was sent off to finishing school. Now she was back and engaged to a rather wealthy duke – Emotions are strong, so they take it upon themselves to Kidnap the young girl and keep her captive in their tiny shop/house.

Will they fall in love? Or will they kill the girl and make them into a doll who's beauty will forever stay intact?

And was wondering if we could do this in Private messages?
Also, can I make some changes to mach my characters?

Also my character will be a fully human version of my normal action figure OC, and is a professional doll maker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back