• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern .:Poppy Seed's Flight for Roleplay:.

PoppySeed

Almost a Flower
Hey folks,

Sorta new to the website, pretty casual roleplayer here for a little bit of summer fun.
Missing sweet romances.

Here's what I play:

I can play either male or female, but tend to be better at males than females sometimes (Don't ask me why o_o)

I play modern, fantasy, and science fiction (Future) (who doesn't like spaceships o-o)
I'm open to plots! ~^-^~ So feel free to offer them

BUT: here's what I kinda expect from you...

I don't really care WHERE we roleplay, but in-site is easier to see how much I'm actually posting.
(There's nothing less satisfying than doing seven sentences that take up two lines ._.)
Involvement in plot!
(Wait, there is something less satisfying... playing God.)
More than two sentences
(not expecting lit, cuz heaven know sometimes we can't pull it together. But please more than two sentences. I'd prefer two paragraphs. If you MUST do three sentences, make them meaningful. If you cannot, tell me to expand on my post. o-o open communication.)
Open Communication. Yep.
(Got school? Gotta bail? No prob :) Just let me know~ Getting bored? We can fix that TOGETHER :D)

Pairings/Plot ideas now1:
University Prof x Student
Fateful Cafe Meeting
Band members/Band x fan (I just really want to play a bassist. And a singer. or something.)
Video games. Friends in game / enemies irl --> Romance
Fantasy pairings like: Bandit x Mage or thereabouts. I like playing axe-wielding bamfs. (open to pairings)
Elf x whatever.
Whatever x whatever.

Aliens! :D sexy alien with super powers x human
or aliens x aliens. >.> spaceships are a must. Or not. Just planets. And not here.

Drug dealer x junkie (;D)
Prostitute x Drug Dealer
Secret Agents from rival countries!

*Ahem* so as it sits, I'm pretty much into everything.
We can even combine plots ^ as long as they're cohesive and not TOO outlandish.

1: you're welcome to suggest plots and pairings as well :)
I look forward to hearing from you! :D

Last edited:
I will probably be Razor Storm
If there is a problem just tell me directly.
I wish to do a science fiction RolePlay. My character could be a fabled long lost hero, who could be found by your character then the two could find some kind of relic then save the universe from doom.

Attachments

• IMG_0860.JPG
    IMG_0860.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
This post has been modified to reflect RpNation's terms and conditions and to comply with rules and regulations.

Explanation: originally I had written that I was open to NSFW. Of course site appropriate gore and romance is on the table, however erp or roleplays of erotic nature are (understandably) not allowed due to legal sanctions. :)
My apologies for not further explaining this in my post!!

Hello! I'd love to try on create roleplay together (: Band members/Band x fan pairing seem quite interesting. Shoot me a message, if you still are lookings for roleplays.

Hey folks, thank you so much for all responding to my post!
evenifitkillsmexx evenifitkillsmexx sunflower sunflower _Exodus_ _Exodus_
Unfortunately I'm in five or six different roleplays right now, so I'm a little swamped. :)
If things change, I most definitely will get back to you!!

_Exodus_ _Exodus_ I'm sorry, I pm'd some of my old friends about you and it looks like they haven't logged on in a while :(
But if you wanted to do an action/adventure later when I'm not so swamped, I really look forward to playing with you! :)

Hello there!

I’m interested in a couple of your ideas:
> University Prof x Student
> Fateful Café Meeting
> Video Games

(Hit me up whenever you have more time on your hands. ^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back