Popcorn's Characters

PopcornPie

Dazed, confused, but chugging on.
A majority of the characters I roleplay are from preexisting franchises, but I have OCs as well.

Just gonna copypaste from past RPs because I'm lazy.
Canons
latest

Name: Mao Mao
Physical age: Unsure
Species: Cat
Personality (traits or wiki page link is fine): Here
Skills/Abilities (wiki page is fine): Here
Other: I hope to have Mao Mao replace Giffany as my main character...I also hope that I remember to think through my implications this time.
-[latest?cb=20180422005003]

• Name: Cera
    Species: Threehorn (triceratops)
    Age: Exact number is unknown, but by Threehorn standards she's pretty young.
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Powers/Special Talents: She's quite strong and fast.
    Skills (non-powers): Ramming into things with her horn.
    Consent for others to hurt your characters?: Certainly.
    Consent for others to build relationships with your characters?: I'd rather not since she's technically a minor.
    Theme Song (Completely optional!)
    Trivia (May be controversial/difficult topics. Again, optional!
    Other: Yes, really. I attempted this. She's got her own fancypost and everything.

• U-1146.png

Name: Neutrophil U-1146

Human or Character: Character

If character, are they OC or Canon? Canon

Fandom: Cells at Work

Physical description [Optional]:

Powers/Abilities: He doesn't have anything in the vein of magic, but Neutrophil is very strong and resilient. He's a capable knife fighter, agile and focused. This third power might not necessarily come in handy here, but he can identify a foreign substance simply by tasting it.

Bio/backstory: On the outside, Neutrophil might seem cold and aloof, but it's more of a result of his training than anything. He is a sweetheart deep down, who can empathize with his enemy and is loyal to his allies. He's easily the kind willing to lay down his life to protect his host's body.

Sexuality: Hetero

Crush: RBC A03

Other information: He's a white blood cell, so it's doubtful that he knows a lot about the outside world.

Other: I thought I was doing a pretty good job with him.

Name: Oliver

Approximate Age: 12

Fandom: Vocaloid

Canon or Oc: Canon

Appearance (picture desired):

Reason they are in hospital: Got pretty roughed up while playing in the woods. Specifically, he had a tumble off a steep edge.

Crush: None

Other: I only ever used Oliver in a hospital RP. The signup form was pretty simple, as you can tell.
1471167927-3765517874.png

Name: Chai

Fandom: Magical Starsign

Physical Age: 14

(Optional) Clone number: 11

Powers: Chai has the powers of nature on his side. He can summon and enhance plant life, convince trees to drop their leaves, and replenish damaged forests. His pepperthorn attack has a chance of leaving the enemy with several thorns in their side that slowly drain their health.

Personality: Chai may appear coolheaded, but he is actually very expressive and sensitive. Being one without a filter, he's upfront about how he feels in any situation and can easily be stressed. He's also rather timid.

Other: From the "original" edition of Fourth Wall, Inc.

Entrapta
latest?cb=20181231182405
Entrapta| 18| Female| Room Four| Human

Name: Entrapta
Room you are in: Room four
Species: Human

Appearance description: Short, tan-skinned female wearing a white, grease stained shirt with dark purple sleeves and matching sweatpants. She dons a wielding mask with hot pink goggles to match her eyes. Her most notable feature, however, are her enormous, lavender pigtails which are prehensile enough to not only use as an extra pair of hands, but to let her crawl around and even traverse on the ceiling.
Fandom from: She-Ra and the Princesses of Power
Canon or Oc: Canon
Hair color: Lavender
Eye color: Hot pink

Things you brought: A tape recorder, her computer tablet, a tool box
Sexuality: Asexual
Romantic Interest: Aromantic
Pet(s): Does a robot named Emily count?
Other: She's probably going to treat you like a variable in an experiment. Don't feel bad about it, she still cares about you. And she does it to just about everybody.
Other: From a cabin themed RP. My most accurate portrayal, honestly?

Whacked-Lucky-Audition-Topaz-Gigapixel-AI-whacked-xbox-42831836-1920-1440.png

Name: Lucky
Canon: Whacked!
Powers/Abilities/Equipment: Lucky is quick and nimble, as rabbits go. He boasts a sharp eye and a strong jaw packed with sharp little teeth.
Personality: In a nutshell, Lucky is pure rage in a bottle. The slightest mishap can get him on a vengeful spree, and he tends to go for the most...er, "thorough" solution. He can be quite a snarker, and he is not afraid to speak his mind, but he is not a conversationalist. Lucky's sense of humor is a bit dark as well. He loves a good prank, or violent punchline. Despite all of this, there could very well be a gentle, artistic side to him. He has claimed that he likes writing poems in his spare time.
Bio: If Lucky's start of darkness wasn't the loss of his paws in a good luck charm factory, then who knows what it is. Somehow, he managed to survive without his limbs well into his adulthood, but is on a mission to reclaim them. For some reason, his search lead him to the game show "Whacked!", where he ended up thrown into a series of life threatening battle royales in unpleasant locations.
He did win in the end, but was supposedly put through "The Infamous Phony Show Cancellation Round", which, unbeknownst to him, wasn't phony at all. Due to his success, the show was going to be cancelled, and the host, Van Tastic, was making a last ditch effort to revive his plummeting ratings.
Lucky was nearly suckered into going for a "Grand Prize", but a quick look at the contract revealed that the price would be his soul. Valuing his soul over the prize, he attempted to shove Van off and escape. This is when Van became enraged and tried to destroy him, but his small size and durability kept him safe. Bitter over the trap, Lucky simply continued the search for his paws.
Sin: Wrath.
Other info: Sadly, the RP he was going to be in was cancelled. I'll keep looking for opportunities, though, I have faith in him!

[*]

Name: Samus Aran

Fandom: Metroid

Already corrupted?: No. (Thank Jesus)

Powers: Samus's powers mainly come from her Power Suit. Though parts of it needed to be stripped away for a surgery, and it takes more damage than Samus's previous suits, it's still hardy enough to last a whole adventure. Thanks to the little protection, Samus is able to absorb energy capsules safely and freely. It's also lighter without the armor, letting Samus run at her fastest, as well as letting her climb surfaces without the Power Grip.

Personality/personality traits: Samus is a stoic, lonely individual with a scarred, stony heart, which is still capable to giving affection, but it takes a while until she trusts the other enough to do so. She's consistently on her guard, and boasts boundless determination and energy. Though she doesn't always seem morally sound, she does want what's beneficial to the galaxy, especially if it means protecting those who are helpless. When she herself is feeling downhearted, she becomes more submissive and less independent.

Do you allow your character to be hurt?: Yep!

Do you allow your character to be subject to romantic relationships?: You can try, but it's unlikely she'll return the feelings.

Other: Though her appearance is of a normal human, her DNA is infused with DNA from the birdlike species who raised her, the Chozo. She also briefly had X-Parasite and Metroid DNA in her blood, but they canceled each other out in the end.
[*]Other: This instance of Samus is from the RP "Fight While You Can", about a dark magic corrupting the world. After writing so many plucky, upbeat characters, having a down-to-earth and quiet character is quite refreshing.

Item #: SCP - 8310
Object Class: Elucid
Special Containment Procedures: SCP-8310 must be contained in titanium walls. Within those walls, the enclosure must be given a cave-like appearance, with fake rocks and shallow pits of dirt for food and water storage, as well as disposal of waste. It also requests a CD player and a collection of disco albums, as well as reading material.
Description: SCP-8310 is an American black bear (Ursus americanus) adapted to the Pacific Northwest. 8310 is fused together with seven other instances of its species, making up its body. All eight bears display the typical behaviors of its species, from diet to socializing. The lead head is capable of human speech, but the other heads only make sounds Identical to a normal specimen.
Although it is extremely protective of its original home and has just as much physical power as the average black bear, 8310 is calm and polite in nature, so reasonable discussions with it are possible, and in fact enjoyed by it. Among its favorite subjects are weather, gourmet food, and disco music. It also claims to know shiatsu, but due to its long claws and aforementioned power, encouraging a massage from it is strongly discouraged. Addendum: ██/██/████ It should be noted that SCP-8310 was not the intended capture. We were in the process of capturing [REDACTED]. We did not, however, take into account the closeness of the community, and two more creatures came to her aid. By the time we managed to subdue [REDACTED] and [REDACTED], 8310 came charging in, viciously attacking our vehicles while encouraging the other three to run away. As they escaped, we managed to rope 8310. Recapture of the other three was unsuccessful. ██/██/████ Although SCP-8310 has not made any escape attempts, it is eerily calm and comfortable in its enclosure, looking at anyone who passes it with a smug expression. Presumably, it is taunting us over successfully interfering in [REDACTED]’s capture, even if it cost it its freedom. ██/██/████ We have begun communication with 8310. It is surprisingly cooperative and friendly, openly expressing appreciation for the cleanliness of its habitat, but asking for food, water, and disco albums. Interview: “Do you have a name? What is it?” Multi-Bear. “How old are you?” I’m well into my prime. I'm 23. “Do you have a gender?” Male. We are all male. [Other heads chortle in agreement] “What do you call your species or race?” …A Multi-bear. “Where did you come from?” I'm not sure. I don't have many memories of my parents, let alone as many of those as I have of being on my own. I traveled the northwest until I came to Gravity Falls, where there was a good community and a cozy cave practically waiting for me! It's paradise...except for those Manotaurs. They used to make fun of me for my tastes in music, but after...another event...we settled our differences.
From an SCP themed RP.
Paul_Robertson_Fight_Fighters_Rumble_idle.gif

"Rumble McSkirmish"

"I wanna stay and fight for you" && GENERAL

— name
Rumble McSkirmish
— gender
Male
— age
Technically ageless, but is considered to be somewhere between twenties and thirties
— sexuality
Heterosexual
— title
answer (optional)
— voiceclaim

"Fight till my heart is black and blue" && PHYSICAL

— appearance description (either full sentences or traits)
Rumble is a huge, pixelated man with tan skin, yellow hair, and thick muscles. He wears blue pants with a red ribbon acting as a belt, and another red ribbon serves as a bandanna around his head. He wears an eyepatch on his left eye.

"Fight till there's notthing left, not one single strand of the love we had" && PERSONALITY
either full sentences or traits. if traits, use below. if not, erase below.
— overview
Rumble is determined and headstrong, violent and loyal. If he or someone he protects is harmed, he won't rest until the hazard is destroyed. He doesn't take losing well, and can easily become hopeless. There is a softer side to him where he is calmer and more gentle, but because he is always on his guard, that side is rarely shown off.
— likes
Fighting, fire, tacos, sunrises, jogging, fair fights
— dislikes
Dishonesty, being trapped, being shown up, enemies larger than himself

"I wanna stay and fight for you" && MISCELLANEOUS

— birth date
02/04/92
— headcanons
What he lacks in agility and speed, Rumble makes up for in physical power. He can produce and shoot fire in large blasts. Because of this, his body is very warm to the touch. He is also able to make things appear by smashing containers such as crates, barrels, and oil drums, but the items are randomized and he may need several tries to make something specific appear.
OCs:
dco4kzy-e77be532-3bbe-4dc8-8cd5-6481e1740a79.jpg

Name: Yuchino

Fandom: Mabinogi

Already corrupted?: Nope, thankfully!

Powers: Yuchino's powers rely on the emotions her heart collects. For example, when she is angry, she makes the air around her unbearably hot depending on the degree of anger alongside her muscles bulking up. When she's scared, she self-destructs somewhat, creating a blast strong enough to send the enemy away. When she's nervous, she becomes faster. When she's happy and uplifted, she feels stronger all around and feels compelled to be more daring. This power is called mana, a common power in her homeworld.

Personality/personality traits: Yuchino is quiet and fickle, silently judging. It takes her a long time to trust anyone, but you'll know when she does, because then she is willing to speak to you. She tries to act like a normal child, and though she's well aware of how strange her powers are, she's confident she can fit in. She views Giffany as an older sister, and is both hurt and confused at the sudden change of the latter's personality.

Do you allow your character to be hurt?: Yep! Go ahead and hurt the child!...You monster. (Seriously, yes, you can hurt her)

Do you allow your character to be subject to romantic relationships?: Absolutely not.

Other: She's 11 years old, and her favorite food is eggs.

Anime-Girl-HD-Wallpapers-For-Desktop.jpg

Name: Rosalba Taiko

Nickname(s): Rosie, Scarf

Birthday: November 15

Hometown: Lacunosa Town

Nationality: Unova

Zodiac: Scorpio

Alignment: Lawful good

Headcanons:

-She is mostly pacifistic, and enjoys order and harmony.

-She is judgemental about other's appearances, but is quiet about it.

-If someone shares the same interest as her, then she'll probe them a bit, wondering how much about the interest they know.

-She doesn't cope well with change, and may be in denial about a big change for a while.

-"Why must nothing stay the same?"

-If there's no authority figure or voice of reason in the group, then she'll appoint herself unless told otherwise.

-She always looks for the safer, more peaceful option.

-She loves to recommend books to others, and feels great if they end up enjoying it.

-She has a "just in case" mentality, and may pack too much because of it.

-She never forgets a kindness done to her, and never feels that she has repaid it enough.

-"I'm not going to stand here and let this disorder go uncorrected!"

-Her family inherited the library from her great grandparents.

-She hates dirt. The slightest speck of muck on, say, a statue, will drive her crazy.

-She doesn't like being with large groups of children, finding them too loud and too chaotic. One or two kids at a time works for her.

Skills & Abilities: Rosalba boasts high patience and concentration, nearly shutting out all background sounds in order to focus on something, be it a battle or a repair. She is fast and sturdy, able to take numerous blows before so much as bending her knees.

Fears: Everything falling apart around her, chaos, being forgotten, ghosts, landslides, mindless violence

Fatal Flaw: She carries a bit of a defeatist attitude, meaning that she's less likely to keep trying when things look desperate. The less hope she has, the more her calm demeanor breaks down. Eventually she becomes hysterical, throwing solutions at the wall rapidly.

Legendary: Shaymin

Powers: Peace Out-Summons spores that temporarily lull someone into a peaceful state, hopefully distracting them enough to get away.

Sky High-Leaps high into the air, aided by a strong wind. She usually only has enough energy to do this once.

Weapon: A pair of nunchucks wrapped in thorns. Around the handles, there are spaces in the thorns big enough for her to safely grasp them.

Pokémon Partner:

Evergreen, a male Cacturne knowing Growth, Absorb, Needle Arm, and Poison Sting.

Pokémon Team:

Yewberry-Female Breloom knowing Mach Punch, Counter, Seed Bomb, and Stun Spore

Marigold-Male Mothim knowing Camouflage, Bug Bite, Gust, and Psybeam

Tornado-Male Tranquill knowing Roost, Air Cutter, Growl, and Quick Attack

Shimmer-Female Karrablast knowing Endure, Peck, X-Scissor, and Fury Attack

Heather-Female Hoothoot knowing Echoed Voice, Moon Blast, Confusion, and Peck

Marrow-Male Herdier knowing Helping Hand, Bite, Take Down, and Retaliate

Questions?: Um...none right now.

Comments?: This is a really interesting idea!

Plot Ideas?: They're welcome to visit the Taiko family library anytime.

Other: Rosalba was built for a really cool Pokémon RP called Knights of Arceus, which, sadly, died prematurely.

thumb-111174.jpg

Name: Zuri Emerson

Nickname(s): Zoomzoom, Emi, Speedster

Birthday: August 5th

Hometown: Jubilife City

Nationality: Sinnoh

Zodiac: Leo

Alignment: Chaotic good

Headcanons:

-Super sparky and energetic. It takes a lot to actually make her tired.

-Pure optimist. Always looks for a way to win, or at least tie.

-Actually a pretty graceful loser.

-Very interested in motorized vehicle races, and loves improvising her own go-karts.

-Cannot keep a secret.

-A bit apathetic. Sure, she'll recognize it if someone is feeling sad, but retains her chipper attitude while trying to console them.

-Very strong stomach.

-Has difficulty staying in one place for a while. That being said, she'll stay if she's told, but won't be happy.

-She isn't very good at riddles. She usually only focuses on what's right in front of her, not what's between the lines.

-Will keep doing whatever she's doing until she's told to stop. Tell her to paint a wall? By the time you want her to stop, she'll have applied five coats.

-Easily impressed and charmed.

Skills & Abilities: Fast runner, flexible, steady concentration

Fears: Getting into an accident, the dark, being lost, caves, mountains

Fatal Flaw: So very, very confident in herself. A need to compete and/or a need to win could very well override her common sense. Chances are she'll go for a challenge alone, no matter how dangerous it looks.

Legendary: Victini

Powers: Elbow Grease: She sees a sharp increase in energy and strength. Unfortunately, since she's new to this power, she comes down hard when it wears off.

Backfire: A short burst of flame propels her forward. This also creates a smokescreen behind her.

Weapon: A shiny bronze scythe with little wing designs on it. To others, it weighs as much as a brick. To her, it's light as a feather.

Pokémon Partner:

135Jolteon_Dream.png

Sparkplug, a female Jolteon knowing Pin Missile, Yawn, Thunder Wave, and Sand Attack.

Pokémon Team:

305Lairon_Dream.png

Diesel, a male Lairon knowing Metal Sound, Iron Head, Mud Slap, and Roar.

312Minun_Dream.png

Jump, a male Minun knowing Spark, Helping Hand, Quick Attack, and Swift.

311Plusle_Dream.png

Start, a female Plusle knowing Nasty Plot, Helping Hand, Copycat, and Thunder Wave.

335Zangoose_Dream.png

Gasket, a male Zangoose knowing Crush Claw, Detect, Hone Claws, and Taunt.I

469Yanmega_Dream.png

Pistons, a male Yanmega knowing Bug Bite, Air Slash, Double Team, and Uproar.

078Rapidash_Dream.png

Hotwire, a female Rapidash knowing Stomp, Horn Drill, Fire Blast, and Hypnosis.

Questions?: None?

Comments?: Not off the top of my head, except I'm sorry this took so long. ;_; Also, I gave Hotwire Hypnosis mostly because the idea of a horse putting people to sleep is amusing to me.

Plot Ideas?: It'd be cool if she was given a challenge that she was insistent on doing alone, only to fail.

Other: Zuri was the other character I introduced for Knights of Arceus, but it died before she could debut. She is currently in the reworks as a My Hero Academia OC, but I'm sorta stuck on a Quirk for her.
Untitled24-2.png

Name/Nickname: Millie
Species (If a Pokémon): Zorua
Hometown: Neuvema Town
Occupation: None, too young for one. Personality: Millie is a timid, insecure girl who is constantly paranoid about what everyone thinks of her, and constantly seeks validation for how she feels. She wants to look good for others, and might show off her talents when it's possible. She doesn't work well under pressure, and is quick to panic. She is also vulnerable to bouts of loneliness, and likes being in groups.
Moveset (If Pokémon): Fake Tears, Scratch, Agility, Night Tears
Ability: (If Pokémon): Illusion Interests/Hobbies: Jokes, butterflies, reading Pokémon Team (If human): N/A Miscellaneous Trivia: If she could have a partner Pokémon, she'd want a Buneary.

(dollmaker used)

Victoria Lynne
"Never reaching the end, so you must travel on."

name. Victoria Lynne
nickname. Vixie, Miss Blue Sky
name meaning. "victory" or "conquer"
name origin. Latin

age. 19

gender. Female
sexuality. Pansexual
orientation. Panromantic

type of magic. Manipulates stars and celestial bodies with a Melodica
magic color. Blue

from alternate or our universe. Alternate

personality traits. Determined, brave, overzealous, sassy, independent, dramatic

history. Nothing notable. optional

relationship status . Single
love interests. None atm

family relations. The only child of an astronomist mother and athlete father.

other information. She really likes oranges.

I made this girl for an RP about people getting supernatural powers through music. It died. Then I tried retooling her for a pirate RP. That died. I don't know what to dow with her.
2019032719520700-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg

Fandom: Monster Hunter OC

Name: Ottika

Sexuality: Hetero

Appearance: a lavender striped Palico with a bushy tail, ears that are normally folded but can unfold if he hears something of interest, and striking gold eyes.

Any powers/special talents/specific skills?: Ottika is a brave soldier willing to attack anything he's commanded to with whatever weapons he can find. He is also able to communicate with wild cats, and often tries to get them to be his allies with varying results. Outside of combat, he is learning to gather things that are safe to eat and touch.

Do you consent for other characters to injure/hurt your character?: Of course!

Do you consent for your character to pursue a relationship with a character played by someone else?

Untitled32_20191104204126.pngUntitled31_20191104201915.png
Seeing as she hasn't made a formal RP debut, Nanome has no proper form. Nor do any of the other Rainbow Brigade members.
Kidnapped at age seven, Nanome was raised into an evil alien military known as the Intergalactic Defense League. She was the runt of the litter, clumsy and weak.

One day, motivated by a desire to find her real parents, Nanome fled her home, and wandered deep space. Her adventures led her to near exhaustion on a desolate wasteland, where the rest of the team found her. She was unofficially adopted into the Rainbow Brigade as Blue.

Though Nanome is a weakling, she can still be quite violent when she is angry, or in a competition. She is loyal and obedient to a fault, with no sense of self preservation. Nanome is willing to do anything if it makes her "superiors" happy, even if it winds up putting her in danger. She also struggles in showing compassion and emotion, as well as standing up for herself.

Last edited:
ac14c71f8ad3f3ffd3b88ad9fbec15b3.jpg

Name: Emeraldas

Species: La Metalian

Home universe: Lejiverse

Skills: As a La Metalian, Emeraldas is assumed to have a long lifespan that can last at least a millennium. Emeraldas has been well known as a powerful combatant, especially with the sword function of the Gravity Saber, with very few people able to best her. Her aggressive style was well known amongst her many opponents. Even after she contracted a disease that may kill her, her prowess is enough to defeat some of the best in a duel. In addition, she is an excellent shot, both with Gravity Saber's rifle function that she rarely uses as well as her Cosmo Dragoon, using a quick draw technique that is able to kill an opponent instantly. Emeraldas with help with her ship's computer is an excellent navigator, being one of the few people who know the route of Count Mecha's Time Castle. When bedridden, she showed an ability to control androids that looked like her. (Copypasted from her wiki)

Do you allow your character to be hurt?: Yes

Do you allow your character to be put in a relationship?: It's a bad idea.

Trivia: Emeraldas keeps the scar across her eyes to remind her not to take her vulnerabilities for granted. She received it in a brawl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back