Food Popcorn. Salty or Sweet?

Should popcorn be salty or sweet?

• Salty

Votes: 73 71.6%
  • Sweet

Votes: 29 28.4%

• Total voters
I'm addicted to sugar so sweet here, however I LOVE those bags of popcorn that has both sweet and salty popcorn in it, it's like exciting to me for some reason lol

Never been a huge fan on sweet. And I guess I think of that as Kettle corn. I do enjoy a caramel or white chocolate popcorn!

When watching a movie I will always choose salty, but at a party or when at a carnival I might go for sweet, especially if it is chocolate covered.

Not gonna knock sweet because that's actually pretty good, too. But most times I'd probably go with salty.
Unless the love is low that day. Then sweet.
I do enjoy a caramel or white chocolate popcorn!
White chocolate popcorn? That for real sounds pretty good, but I've never once heard of it.

Really hard for me to say, because I've had good popcorn in both camps! And yes, white chocolate popcorn is a thing, and it is delicious; you should try it. However, to make a decision, I have to ask myself: if you could only eat popcorn one way, having to leave behind the other forever, which would you choose? In this case, salty. It's the classic way. I can have other desserts sweet. But my Kettle corn gets to be salty.

Nothing can beat the delicious summertime treat of freshly made sweet AND salty kettlecorn at the 4th of july carnival

Salty butter popcorn~ though the best popcorn I’ve tried was mint chocolate. Damn that was good...

Love both but sweet all the way. Also everyone seems to have way more interesting popcorn available, here you have sweet, salty or toffee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back