• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

POOHEAD189

Warrior
Hey, it's me. If you know me, cool. If you don't (since I'm new), I'm a long time roleplayer and writer who loves Science Fiction/Fantasy, darker themes, and some morally grey choices. I enjoy Grimdark settings and over the top situations. What I'm wanting is someone who will brainstorm with me, add their own ideas, and can keep a roleplay fresh. I do my best to do all three but I also expect that from my partner. I am also a straight male so I don't really do any romance or sexual scenes unless it's MxF, and even then it's only when I am feeling it. Though I do enjoy a good romance. Also, I only do OC's. DM me if you'd like my discord, but otherwise we can just use DM's. These are my current ideas below...

P.S. Feel free to tell me if you like certain aspects of my plots but want to switch something up, be it character or plot. Or if you have another plot you'd think I would like!

Grimdark Fantasy: It's a vast wilderness in the northern hemisphere, called the 'Northern Marches' filled with monsters, ancient demons, invading barbarians, and various other dangers. The map is dotted with unique city states that hire out mercenaries to keep the road clear and the money flowing.

What Character I'd prefer: I'd love to RP with someone playing a power hungry Dark Sorceress, or even a Dark Elf who has fled to the surface! But I am open to suggestions.

Pirate Roleplay: Through the storms and the blazing sun, the Sea of Swords is riddled with islands and sea monsters, just north of a steaming, wide southern continent of steaming jungles. This will be a roleplay about island treasures behind various traps (I.E. Canon/Indiana Jones), pirate rivalries, ship battles, and dealing with local governments.

What Character I'd prefer: Generally I am used to a Pirate x Non-Pirate character that is thrust into the position. I've always played the pirate, so I would like to switch it up this time and play the 'fish out of water' (pun intended).

Judge Dredd-Esque Sci Fi: We're two inquisitor-type officers. Sort of a cross between detectives and judges/arbites. Through the use of brains, brawn, and sci-fi weaponry, we solve crimes, root out rebellions, and have to deal with a corrupt government from top to bottom.

What Character I'd prefer: What is says on the tin.

Black Company RP: A grimdark military roleplay, where we're an army of average grunts amongst sorcerers, griffons, war elephants, and were-jaguars. We take cities, do our jobs no matter how dirty, and don't question orders.

What Character I'd prefer: I'm not sure what role I would play, either Captain or a grunt. I'd love it if you would play Captain and I would play grunt, or if I did, you played a dark alchemist/vizier/sorcerer who is either their second or their paymaster.

Forgotten Realms RP: Adventure and Intrigue! The Silver Marches is preferred, but I'm cool with anywhere.

What Character I'd prefer: I'm not picky, though let's not make anything crazy like the current editions. No minotaurs, or necromancers with an army of undead, or anything huge. Let's try to keep it semi-realistic and down to earth. Besides, why wouldn't you want to be the underdog?

Bounty Hunter's Quarry: Could be sci fi or fantasy. One of us is a bounty hunter and their target is the other player, which sends them on a bunch of wacky adventures as they try to bring them in for the bounty!

What Character I'd prefer: I'd love to be the mark, but if you have a great feeling for the opposite, I can be the hunter.

Urban Fantasy: I honestly don't have a lot of ideas for this. I'm just up for having a character one day wake up and realize all the myths are true.

What Character I'd prefer: I have no real preference for your character. Could be a fae, a djinn, a regular person, or a supernatural detective. I'd likely want to be a regular guy that's been thrust into this world. Though I'm not against being my celtic fae, Caber, if you want to be a regular person or a skeptical detective.

Witch Hunters: Sort of a cross between the Grimdark Fantasy RP and the Sci Fi Inquisitor one. We're two Witch Hunters going after various demons, vampires, cultists, and simple men who would rather we stay away. Could be in Warhammer Fantasy or a custom universe.

What Character I'd Prefer: What it says on the tin.

Conan The Barbarian RP: I would love to do some Robert E. Howard Conan style Roleplaying!

What Character I'd Prefer: I would play Ulbrek the Cimmerian, but you can be anything!

Arabian Nights RP: I am a huge fan of Disney's Aladdin and all things Arabian, and if you have any itch for that let me know!

What Character I'd Prefer: Would love to hear your thoughts! I'm up to playing a thief or a pit fighter turned bandit, or even a young merchant/diplomat!

Note: I am also a huge fan of LOTR, Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls, Star Wars (bar sequels), Disney movies, and Warhammer (Fantasy and 40k)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back