• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

POOHEAD189

Warrior
Hi! Got some Fantasy and Disney inspired plots. What I'm wanting is someone who will brainstorm with me, add their own ideas, and can keep a roleplay fresh. I do my best to do all three but I also expect that from my partner. DM me if you'd like my discord, but otherwise we can just use DM's. I tend to do MxF RP's in 1x1. I also am always up for a MxM as long as there is no romance, too.

P.S. Feel free to tell me if you like certain aspects of my plots but want to switch something up. Or have another plot you'd think I would like!

Warcraft Wars: I am looking for someone who is a fan of Warcraft II or III. I am currently wishing to play during the First War, Second War, or Reign of Chaos. I'll list some pairings. My character will be listed on the left, and my potential partner on the right!

Human Paladin x High Elf
Human Mage x High Elf
Human Mage x Human Paladin/Warrior
Night Elf Warrior x Blood Elf
Dwarf x Alliance Member (No romance)
High Elf x Human
Human x Orc
Human Sailor x Night Elf
Human Farmer x Half Orc
Human/High Elf x Dragon

Forgotten Realms/Greyhawk Roleplay: I love Faerun and Greyhawk! This would be dark fantasy story, where we have two adventurers trying to gain power and influence over whatever respective regions we find ourselves in. In Faerun, I would love to be either in the Silver Marches, Damara/Vaasa, or the Moonsea Region. In Greyhawk, it can be anywhere on Oerth. I expect our characters to be ambitious and seeking either power, fame, or money. Here are my preferred pairings... (You can add 'half' to any of them)

Human Fighter/Rogue x Exiled Dark Elf Priestess (always fun)
Human Fighter/Ranger x Human Mage
Human Fighter/Ranger x Human Rogue
Human Mage x Barbarian/Ranger
Human/Half Elf Eldritch Knight x Anyone
Exiled Dark Elf Fighter x Moon Elf/Wood Elf (or opposite)
Wood Elf x Wood Elf
Human Fighter x Human/Elf/Dark Elf Rogue
Lizard Folk x Anyone (no romance)
Dwarf x Anyone (no romance)
Human x Frost/Cloud/Storm Giant/Empyrean (a bit out there, but it might be fun)

Or any of your suggestions!

Never Had a Friend Like Me (Disney Inspired): This will be a fun romance with dark themes and evil side characters. The plot revolves around a young man discovering a magic lamp or bottle, which he rubs and out pops an over-the-top showy woman genie! Only thing is, after she does her song and dance, the plot goes one of two ways. Either he wishes for various things and they end up not making him happy, and someone steals the lamp, ala-aladdin, or plot two is he frees her immediately without wishing for anything. Now she is suddenly dropped in a world she doesn't know, with vast magical powers and while she needn't fulfill any more wishes, she is still bound to her vessel unless they find an ancient 'key' of some sort. Regardless of the two plots, they go from playful flirting to love. I am an action junkie, so this is going to be different for me. But I am in the mood for it, and I'm sure I'll add some combat from my character at some point.

This plot can be in medieval arabia, the modern day world, or any fantasy setting where there is very little magic save the genie herself!

The Lady and the Courier: This is going to be a hard lesson in adventure and rough living, with some dark but fun themes. You play a beautiful princess or noble daughter, who is being negotiated to get married by her father. I play a courier, who arrives with a letter to the king/noble, only your character calls for mine to be thrown into the dungeon so as not to deliver the letter, which she believes is the wedding acceptance letter. My character escapes, and your character is taken to be married but captured by bandits. Your character is saved by mine, who wins her at gambling, and seeks to reclaim his good name by bringing her back safe and sound. Only her home is now no longer safe, and so the two must travel elsewhere, having to learn how to deal with harsh life on the road in this grimdark fantasy setting...

Star Wars Skulduggery: We're two Scoundrels, working our way up the ladder on Nar Shaada, Corellia, or anywhere in the Outer Rim. Let's go crazy with vibro blades and blasters! Kotor or Late Republic, please!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back