• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Poog Search One! (Open currently)

The Magnificent Poog

Consumer of Worlds
Greetings folks, it's your faithful servant Poog here, looking for sacr- uh, companions, for the foreseeable future! I'm a long term Roleplaying son of a gun, and I just cannot get enough of fleshed out tasty worlds! I need it visceral, I need it pumping, and I need it adult! So, what do you say, want to create a cosmos together?

I tend to play male characters, and I tend to focus towards "Realistic Fantasy", with touches of Romance, Slice of Life, and all of the other colors of the rainbow mixed in for taste. I don't stray from subjects, so long as the material backs up its conclusion. I am not afraid to mentally scar, or destroy, my own characters, because what is life without consequences, yeah? Also, by "Realistic Fantasy" I wasn't just try to flavor up "Fiction", I meant I like injecting supernatural aspects into my RP's, just in worlds that would "Reasonable" for them to exist.

So, all of that said, I expect quality out of my partners. I may not be the best writer that has ever lived, but I DO try with everything I write. I don't expect novel sized posts, but I do expect more than two to three paragraphs! Listen, I get it, sometimes one can't RP at their highest levels all the time, but if I can see that you are REALLY trying, and I can feel it, I'll give you slack. However, I still demand consistency. That said, there is another thing I expect, and this requirement cannot be circumvented- you got to be 18+. No ifs ands or butts about it baby doll, I ONLY roleplay with other adults.

Alright, this is my initial post, I'll add some settings later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back