• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ancient of Rites

This is extremely out there, and just as absurd as it probably sounds.

So in essence I'm looking for a one-on-one, long-term roleplay set in a crossover universe of Warhammer 40k & My Little Pony, because I apparently have a thing for small pastel horses and grimdark.

We can discuss any lore/universe specifics as/when it becomes necessary, or just hash that out before things get going, but the general idea for the roleplay is this:

I want somebody to co-GM this. The idea is that an Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus ends up on a shrine-world in the middle of a three-year ongoing insurrection on suspicion of the ruinous powers at play. At about this time, the Blood Angels (perhaps just a company, perhaps the entire chapter) would have already made planetfall and begun coordinating with local PDF & Astra Militarum forces. The situation will relatively quickly decline into a planet-wide horror-show after a mass-ritual fueled by sacrifice & years of ongoing fighting will summon a warpstorm and begin a daemonic incursion. This initial story-arc will be where the "co" GM really kicks into play - I will be handling the Inquisitor, her retinue and other forces under her control, as well as portions of the local insurrectionists whilst my partner handles the Blood Angels & the general course of the decline into madness & subsequent daemonic incursion, with myself filling in where needed. This can more or less go any which way, everything is negotiable.

Following this, if all goes well, I have planned a second arc which I will primarily be GMing as far as story goes, centered around forbidden archeotech, the Ordo Sinister and a variety of other obscene borderline-heretical shit that radical-inquisitors like to get involved with.

Relatively straightforward in concept, ask for any further details. My inbox is always open as well.

How dare you steal my name and icon. This is theft of the highest degree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back