• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum {polyfandom} Click.

Caffeine Freak

Two Thousand Club
Click.

Now you're here.

latest

Soma-PS4.jpg
How you got here isn't important. What's important is getting out.

An abandoned facility, at the bottom of the ocean crawling with unearthly creatures that attack on sight. Dead bodies with various limbs lay sprawled about lab floors. The previous occupants of this place are long gone, along with whatever they were doing that created the monstrosities that prowl the deep.

Some monsters are easy to kill. Others may find you easier to kill.

Will you make it back to the surface? Or will you be buried under the sea with the rest of the facility, never to see the light of day for all eternity.

Last edited:
Since july, and this rp seems incredible. Although... i don't really like how you're thrown into the situation, but that can slide. Think i could join in on this?

Since july, and this rp seems incredible. Although... i don't really like how you're thrown into the situation, but that can slide. Think i could join in on this?

There's a reason for characters getting thrown into the mix, or- was a reason, that I vaguely remember when I concieved this thing over a year ago. Just hit up the CS thread and hopefully the thread bumps will get new players to hop in on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back