• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

respectless
Hello there! Honeymilk here and I have been really craving some 1x1x1 m/m/m poly plots!

A little bit about myself!:
- You can call me honey, juniper, juni, june, pastel, whatever floats your boat.
- I am 19 years old, I'm trans (he/him pronouns) and I'm polyamorous!
- I love making pinterest boards, playlists, and headcanons for our characters!
- I live in the US and my timezone is EST.
- Going to go ahead and state that I do have anxiety, depression, adhd and such. So sometimes I will think I have replied when I actually haven't.

About the roleplay!:
- I prefer Discord or PMs for OOC chatting, I prefer to RP in PMs.
- Semi-advanced to advanced please! Try to post around,,, 3 paragraphs. Try to give us something to work with!
- As the title states, this will all be M/M/M as that is what I'm most comfortable with!
- Please be around 17+ of age!
- Help with plotting please!
- I honestly prefer to do character sheets and I typically use realistic faceclaims but I can vibe with Picrew, animated faceclaims or written descriptions.

Quick Ideas to build on:
-- Coffee Shop AU (i'm an absolute sucker for these)
-- Soulmate AU (I have,,, a bunch of ideas for this.)
-- Roommates!
-- Two Supernatural Creatures and One human.
-- Superhero and Supervillan type thing

Fandoms! (OCs only):
Harry Potter
Twilight

I apologize that this is so short and rushed but if you're interested, feel free to comment below or PM me! ^^

i'd also be interested! would something along the lines of a psychic that came back to life sound good to you for the two supernatural creatures and one human?

if so, hit me up on discord: mogy#6851

I'd be interested ^_^
Maybe a cute Barista who is only just starting to question / realise his sexuality
Ooo I love that! And it's fine that you don't have discord, we could use pms for ooc
i'd also be interested! would something along the lines of a psychic that came back to life sound good to you for the two supernatural creatures and one human?

if so, hit me up on discord: mogy#6851
Ooo I really like that! I'll send you a friend request on discord ^^

Interesting I’m also trans masc and currently questioning if I’m poly. I’d be up for anything but twilight, whatever you have left I’m game

Users who are viewing this thread

Back