• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Polyamory plotting! (1x1x1)

akamatsu

playing the piano!
Hello everyone! So I have been craving a polyamory roleplay! I have a plot in mind so I will need 2 other people to do this plot with me! Though, first I need to dish out some notes and rules!

-- I prefer to plot and roleplay in PMs, that is what I am comfortable with. But I will make a thread if needbe.

-- LGBTQ+ friendly please!

-- Semi advanced to advanced please. The minimum you can write out is 2 paragraphs.

-- Don't ditch the roleplay without a warning please. And please tell us if you are going to be inactive for a while!

-- I am 19 years old and I would like for my partners to be 18+ of age

-- I can use anime or realistic faceclaims and while I am not good with detailed character sheets, I will provide a character sheet.

Okay so onto the plot! I will be playing as Muse B!

Muse A is a known gang leader. Muse B is their pretty little spouse. Muse C is a police officer going undercover to bust the gang. Muse B knows something is up with Muse C but Muse A says it’s nothing, and that Muse B is being overreactive, and welcomes Muse C to the gang. Muse C continues to watch Muse A and Muse B, with Muse A not afraid of getting affectionate with Muse B right in front of Muse C. And Muse B watches Muse C for any signs of suspicious activity and they overhear Muse C making a call to their fellow officers about what’s going on so far. Muse B can go tell Muse A what they heard (and risk being ignored) or keep quiet and keep Muse C around.

It's pretty short but we can come up with some more plots to keep the roleplay rolling!

Hiya! I'm totally interested in playing as muse A! (Edited, I didn't notice you were wanting to play as Muse B, my bad!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back