• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Wow I am very impressed with the amount of traffic that this has received. Anyway this thread is always open, so lurkers don't be afraid to post.

cxrlyxo cxrlyxo SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD LadyOfStars LadyOfStars what is your guys go-to genre or a genre y'all are currently craving?

Oops. I also forgot to ask everyone (excluding LadyOfStars who stated their's) if they have a gender preference when RPing? RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren Paolumu Paolumu GrayDiscipleOfYeet GrayDiscipleOfYeet Sir Fungus Sir Fungus cxrlyxo cxrlyxo

RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren I love the idea (cursed immortality is great idea) and it might seem like we'll have a tetrad if both Paolumu Paolumu and GrayDiscipleOfYeet GrayDiscipleOfYeet are interested (lol). Anyway, take your time on the RP and if you need assistance please feel free to ask. We can also do another polyamorous RP with someone while you work on it.

So here is my idea I have. I never done a poly role play before but I been craving something new.
My character is new to the school your character s attend. They become friends and my character starts to fall in love with yours.
I'm bad at writing plots. Feel free to like and add more or dislike it. It's a board idea I have.
Israel Israel

(I feel like I vaguely remember you from my time on Feralfront way back when. did you use a similar image, say, 3-5 yrs ago?)
Also, while I've never done a poly RP I'd be down to join and try something new. I have a preference for RP a female and love fantasy and sci fi.

oooh. i'm always down for a good poly rp.
i usually rp as male and don't really have any preference towards genre right now.

Wow I am very impressed with the amount of traffic that this has received. Anyway this thread is always open, so lurkers don't be afraid to post.

cxrlyxo cxrlyxo SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD LadyOfStars LadyOfStars what is your guys go-to genre or a genre y'all are currently craving?

Oops. I also forgot to ask everyone (excluding LadyOfStars who stated their's) if they have a gender preference when RPing? RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren Paolumu Paolumu GrayDiscipleOfYeet GrayDiscipleOfYeet Sir Fungus Sir Fungus cxrlyxo cxrlyxo

RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren I love the idea (cursed immortality is great idea) and it might seem like we'll have a tetrad if both Paolumu Paolumu and GrayDiscipleOfYeet GrayDiscipleOfYeet are interested (lol). Anyway, take your time on the RP and if you need assistance please feel free to ask. We can also do another polyamorous RP with someone while you work on it.
I can do whatever genre but my fav would be fantasy of any kind.

I

I love the dark fantasy prompt. Sadly I'm not too experienced with war roleplays, but I'd be happy to try! As for gender preference, I tend to enjoy playing as male more, but I can go as non-binary or female too. ^v^
I also prefer roleplays with illustrated faceclaims as well, but can go either way~!

Is this still open? If so I've never really done poly RP but I would love to give it a try! I would prefer MxMxF and I would play a female maybe something relating to powers?

i love supernatural stuff but am open to other genres (except medieval stuff). i prefer to play females!

Spencypoo Spencypoo Of course! Right now I'm just writing out some prompts and trying to match it up with the correct people. I actually have a few plots with powers. Do you prefer RPing as guys or girls?

I have no idea what the RP would have been. Would've been at least a few years ago, but good to see you anyways. Welcome to the site!

Okay this took me some time to find some of the plots (while a few I had recall because I couldn't find them at all). Thank you all for your patience!

Based on your responses and RP gender preference, I have categorized the following settings for y'all. We will discuss plotting more outside of this thread in a separate message. Please contact me if you have any issues with the plot, setting, or anything else.

ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi & RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren
It is the year 2224 and the population has surpassed fourteen billion. The world is almost entirely cityscape and is basically a worldwide city.While many issues have been resolved due to scientific achievements, there still remains many issues. While the upper city of the world consists of the wealthy elite, the undercity consists of your more poverty stricken population. Another issue is the introduction of scientific advancements on the human population. While all humans are living longer (nearly immortal lives) due to the progression of scientific health advancements, a new population has arisen. Scientists have wanted to advance humans to a more powerful state and have conducted experiments. These experiments came with a large premium in money. Obviously those who were wealthy would not really care, however the lower city would gladly accept those risks. While the scientists expected some of the population to receive either superhuman or power qualities, they had not expected there to be such a large mutation which included the tested population’s children. The children of the population in the undercity are much stronger than their parents. The scientists who were originally on the experiment attempted to correct this issue by introducing the rest of the population to their findings. While more refined, they are still not as strong as the mutated population’s descendants.
Plot keywords: Dystopian, Futuristic, Powers, Cyberkpunk

Spencypoo Spencypoo & Paolumu Paolumu
The world has been shaped by war and nuclear fallout. So much so that the world has become a desolate wasteland. The surviving human population is living in large city states.that contain the necessary resources for survival. While most of the old world is dead, there still remains the large wealth gap between rich and poor. Along with a changed world, a few humans have mutated and dangerous, superhuman abilities. However, it is not only super powers that differentiate them from regular humans. Their powerful immune system makes for quick recovery of injuries and slows their aging (almost to the point of them being immortal). While the mutant population only makes up a miniscule percentage of the overall population, many fear that they would attempt to overthrow the city governments. To prevent these mutants from rebelling and overthrowing said city governments, the governments have implemented strict laws and harsh punishments. However, the human mind does not do well with internment. Some of the mutants, many of which have a huge following, believe themselves to be the next step in evolution.
Plot keywords: Nuclear Fallout, small population, dystopian society

GrayDiscipleOfYeet GrayDiscipleOfYeet & LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
After a long millennia, it appears that the world of Genova has finally started to see peace. No longer was there war between the species, no longer were the elves sold as slaves, and no longer was magic used as a tool for destruction. While these issues have been resolved many new issues have arisen. Because of the war ending, no longer were soldiers needed for the battlefield. Many do not have the skills, besides fighting, to do anything. As a result, many hidden organizations are beginning to pop-up and are causing conflict in the region. Many kingdoms, as a result of the war, are completely bankrupt and cannot afford the cost of snuffing out these rebels. Even the ruling city of Tundrafel, a fairly cold and wintry kingdom where the residing ruler lives, is having issues with the seedy, underground movements. Lurking in the shadows of the poverty-stricken parts of the city.
Plot keywords: Elves & Humans, Dark, Dystopian kingdoms, medieval setting

cxrlyxo cxrlyxo & nohbdy nohbdy dy
Most individuals believe vampires are just mythical creatures that humans created to scare children in stories. Just an imaginary thing of nightmares that have no basis in modern society. However, that is not the case. Today and possibly since the dawn of time there have been vampires. While many believe the vampirism is caused by mental illness or a “turning away from religion,” neither are quite true. Vampirism is a virus that is passed from individual to individual by a bite, scratch, or contact with vampire blood.
Plot keywords: Vampires (30 Days of Night), violent, dark, hidden world, modern-day

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Sounds like a really cool idea to me!!

♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

Paolumu Paolumu Wasn't sure if you confirmed if you liked the RP.

Also, GrayDiscipleOfYeet GrayDiscipleOfYeet and I have a plot if anyone is interested. It is basically a slice of life that involves a pet werewolf. We've tried doing the RP on Feralfront, but it didn't really take off.

I love the dystopian, vampire and werewolf ideas! I like the Vampire idea the most though, if you guys need an extra hand at that~!

Hey! We had a poly rp back on ff, I'd love to rp with you again! Currently I'm craving just! Really any rp, but I have a preference for criminal, supernatural, or superpower themed rps! My gender preference for characters is male, but I'm open to branching out!

PeriwinkleSky PeriwinkleSky How about this for a plot? All we would need is a third person to play the female role.
Three gods are given a punishment for disobeying their parents and meddling with the mortals of their world. They are exiled to the shadowlands (basically the underworld of their world) and are stripped of most of their powers. In order for them to return to the surface world, they must complete several tasks and defeat the god of death in combat. It is considered an almost impossible feat and most of the other gods believe it to be a death sentence for the three young gods.

Also, is there anyone interested in this plot (with Paolumu Paolumu and I) and taking on the female role?
Most individuals believe vampires are just mythical creatures that humans created to scare children in stories. Just an imaginary thing of nightmares that have no basis in modern society. However, that is not the case. Today and possibly since the dawn of time there have been vampires. While many believe the vampirism is caused by mental illness or a “turning away from religion,” neither are quite true. Vampirism is a virus that is passed from individual to individual by a bite, scratch, or contact with vampire blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back