• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Also, is there anyone interested in this plot (with Paolumu Paolumu and I) and taking on the female role?
Most individuals believe vampires are just mythical creatures that humans created to scare children in stories. Just an imaginary thing of nightmares that have no basis in modern society. However, that is not the case. Today and possibly since the dawn of time there have been vampires. While many believe the vampirism is caused by mental illness or a “turning away from religion,” neither are quite true. Vampirism is a virus that is passed from individual to individual by a bite, scratch, or contact with vampire blood.

Israel Israel If you guys are still looking, I can play the female role

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Hello. I'm not exactly sure what that entails. Could you explain?

So, nohbdy nohbdy and I are planning on doing a sort of Holiday themed RP and we're in need of a RPer to play the female role. It is kind of based on the film "Happiest Season." Basically it follows a polyamorous triad who must visit their families for the holiday season. However, one in the triad has not yet come out to their family.

Track! Might be interested, depending on how you’re imagining the poly thing working out, since I’m coming personally from the perspective of a person who's been poly for 4 years.

Sunhorse99 Sunhorse99 Awesome. Is there a plot (such as the holiday or vampire plots) that I've previously mentioned that you are interested in? As for the poly situation, most of my RP plots have all the characters being in, or eventually in, a relationship with one another. Excluding a couple of plots where perhaps a metamour is involved. Hopefully that clarifies any confusion you may have.

Hello!

Would anyone be interested in the 30 Days of Night / Vampire RP?
Most individuals believe vampires are just mythical creatures that humans created to scare children in stories. Just an imaginary thing of nightmares that have no basis in modern society. However, that is not the case. Today and possibly since the dawn of time there have been vampires. While many believe the vampirism is caused by mental illness or a “turning away from religion,” neither are quite true. Vampirism is a virus that is passed from individual to individual by a bite, scratch, or contact with vampire blood.
Plot keywords: Vampires (30 Days of Night), violent, dark, hidden world, modern-day

Is it based on a fandom, or an original idea? If it’s original idea, I’m down!

Ah man...I haven’t read/watched that, so I may not be the best candidate

I've never done poly before but im down to try I have two OC one female and one male. Im always craving gang mafia rp but im open to anything.

I mean either way. If you had a third rper Im open to doing it that way. But if you don't im more then happy to use my ocs. I apologize for any typos my phone screen is messed up and Im saving to get it fixed.

I’m open to trying anything, though I’m not probably gonna be able to find that series you were mentioning. Can’t find anywhere that I don’t have to pay for it, and I don’t have money because what’s a job? XD

Hello, I would be interested in this if you are still looking for a partner. A ploy relationship rp is something I've never tried. I usually go for a more fantasy setting, but I would be down for a realistic rp as well, whatever you want to do really. I would be interested in a werewolf or a school type thing. I also think it would be cool to do a role play where its a group of people going on an adventure and they become more then friends? I prefer to play female so do with that as you wish. Thank you for your time. :]

liostwolf liostwolf Nice to meet you! I have a couple of plots involving either werewolves or an adventure. Unless you have something in mind.

Background: Werewolves, or lycanthropes, have had many stories told about them. Most of them are bad and are used to frighten children. Portrayed often as beasts with no moral compass and vicious. Unfortunately the stories aren’t that different from the reality of werewolves.There are two ways for someone to be a werewolf: you can be born into it or you can be bitten. Those born as werewolves often have more control and are a bit stronger. They are natural leaders and often make their packs, if they chose to have a pack, from those they bite. Bitten werewolves are often faster and due to their volatile nature can almost be as deadly as born werewolves.

The plot: Muse A was a normal college guy who grew up in a typical small town. Until one night his car breaks down on his way back from school. With no cell phone service available, he must make his way on foot. During his trek down the desolate road, it feels as though something is watching him. This instinct would come too late for him to be saved. While he is able to survive the attack, it goes without saying that he was made into a werewolf. After a bit of recovery in the hospital, Muse A is greeted to find that his best friend, Muse B, has returned home from her own university. While a pleasant surprise for Muse A,Muse A’s injuries aren’t the only thing that bring her back home. Her family requested for her return home to help exterminate a pack of vicious werewolves causing trouble for the small town. Muse B has not only known about werewolves her entire life, she is in fact a werewolf hunter. However, that is not the only issue that Muse A faces. He must also face his creator, Muse C, who has taken a special interest in Muse A. Prior to his encounter with Muse A, Muse C had not turned anyone into a werewolf. Even as a born werewolf, he did not see the point of making his own pack. However, the situation with Muse A has made the werewolf captivated by the new werewolf he made. While always being a bit of a loner, he can’t help but want to help the newly minted werewolf.

Background: In the world of Mediae, every living, moving thing has a skill tree that is determined when they are first born. While predestined by fate, it is up to the holder of the skill tree to determine how advanced their tree will grow. Will they mainly focus on their magical abilities or combat abilities or a combination of both, or will they train in less popular abilities? It is all up to the holder to decide. The start is predetermined, but the path must be chosen.

The plot: Every hero starts somewhere and that is exactly where the story begins for two heroes. While they themselves know their fate, it is up to them to prove themselves to the world. They both begin their training from a young age in their small town. While they have excelled in their training, they have gone past the expectations of the small town. In order to advance their skill trees, they must join a guild and advance their skills by taking on guild missions. The closest guild is in the city of Coeptus. Admission is tough and each test is different from one another.

liostwolf liostwolf Nice to meet you! I have a couple of plots involving either werewolves or an adventure. Unless you have something in mind.

Background: Werewolves, or lycanthropes, have had many stories told about them. Most of them are bad and are used to frighten children. Portrayed often as beasts with no moral compass and vicious. Unfortunately the stories aren’t that different from the reality of werewolves.There are two ways for someone to be a werewolf: you can be born into it or you can be bitten. Those born as werewolves often have more control and are a bit stronger. They are natural leaders and often make their packs, if they chose to have a pack, from those they bite. Bitten werewolves are often faster and due to their volatile nature can almost be as deadly as born werewolves.

The plot: Muse A was a normal college guy who grew up in a typical small town. Until one night his car breaks down on his way back from school. With no cell phone service available, he must make his way on foot. During his trek down the desolate road, it feels as though something is watching him. This instinct would come too late for him to be saved. While he is able to survive the attack, it goes without saying that he was made into a werewolf. After a bit of recovery in the hospital, Muse A is greeted to find that his best friend, Muse B, has returned home from her own university. While a pleasant surprise for Muse A,Muse A’s injuries aren’t the only thing that bring her back home. Her family requested for her return home to help exterminate a pack of vicious werewolves causing trouble for the small town. Muse B has not only known about werewolves her entire life, she is in fact a werewolf hunter. However, that is not the only issue that Muse A faces. He must also face his creator, Muse C, who has taken a special interest in Muse A. Prior to his encounter with Muse A, Muse C had not turned anyone into a werewolf. Even as a born werewolf, he did not see the point of making his own pack. However, the situation with Muse A has made the werewolf captivated by the new werewolf he made. While always being a bit of a loner, he can’t help but want to help the newly minted werewolf.

Background: In the world of Mediae, every living, moving thing has a skill tree that is determined when they are first born. While predestined by fate, it is up to the holder of the skill tree to determine how advanced their tree will grow. Will they mainly focus on their magical abilities or combat abilities or a combination of both, or will they train in less popular abilities? It is all up to the holder to decide. The start is predetermined, but the path must be chosen.

The plot: Every hero starts somewhere and that is exactly where the story begins for two heroes. While they themselves know their fate, it is up to them to prove themselves to the world. They both begin their training from a young age in their small town. While they have excelled in their training, they have gone past the expectations of the small town. In order to advance their skill trees, they must join a guild and advance their skills by taking on guild missions. The closest guild is in the city of Coeptus. Admission is tough and each test is different from one another.
I forgot to inform you that I am I minor... so... but if that is not a matter to you then the second plot is interesting.

Hey hey it seems like there’s a lot of interest for this but I’d love to tag onto any groups or start anew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back