• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
liostwolf liostwolf thank you for mentioning this. Unfortunately, I'm not comfortable RPing with minors. I should've posted that in my rules, so I do apologize.

Kingfisher Kingfisher Welcome aboard. Is there any particular genre or plot you're interested in RPing?

Been some time since I've bumped this thread.

Also wanted to add this plot that I've been craving:
In a ravaged, dog-eat-dog world, two up-and-coming smugglers are given their biggest assignment. They must deliver a mysterious package to the recipient of said package. The individual who hired them also hired a more seasoned smuggler. Initially the new smugglers are a bit miffed by not being trusted, however they quickly learn how much scarier the world is outside the quarantine zone. While the smuggler is a bit rugged and rough around the edges, the two new smugglers can't help but admire the man. They also seem conflicted on their feelings for the man. The seasoned smuggler is also unsure of what to make of these new smugglers, as he may have very limited knowledge or experience with romantic relationships.
New Smuggler (Male): Taken
New Smuggler (Female): Open
Seasoned Smuggler (Male): Open

I haven't done a polyamorous rp before, but I'm definitely interested in trying one! I actually have a very brief idea for a rp revolving around polyamorous partners~

I'm 21 and tend to have mature themes in my writing. I like to have a balance between angst and fluff, but I am a sucker for drama.

I prefer realistic slice of life tyoe of rp's but I like fantasy too from time to time. When it comes to fantasy I prefer hidden fantasy, or settings similar to our world with fantasy vibes. However I prefer to use realistic face claims.

I'm not that interested in full blown fantasy worlds with no humans, but they can be occasionally fun. In fantasy settings I prefer to roleplay as creatures like mermaids, werewolves etc. or mythological creatures such as nagas.

The plot could be about a group of people who are in a polyamorous relationship and recently one of them passed away. The characters handle the loss of loved one in different ways, but eventually end up searching for one new partner to add to the mix. Maybe some of them are against the idea because they don't want to feel like they are replacing the lost partner.

I imagine my character would have dealed with the loss by trying to numb their emotions, going parties, drinking and having casual hook ups. Maybe they are the one to introduce the new partner?

I can do any gender/sexuality, but this specific character I'm thinking is a bisexual male. He's this starving artist type of character who's submissive and into bdsm. Very open about himself. Tho I can calm him down/create a new character if people aren't comfortable with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back