• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Israel

Hello All!

My name is Israel and I'm a recent "immigrant" from Feralfront.

A couple facts about myself:
1. I've been a casual RPer for over a decade. I first started in the neopets RP forums, made my way to Dollwizard in 2008 (an old RP site that shut down in 2012), and was on Feralfront from 2012 until the recent shut down.
2. My first language is not English (but RPing has helped me learn quite a bit about the English language).

Things I don't RP:
1. One-line RPs. I find them rather boring and I'm pretty quick to "crash" on these RPs.
2. First-person RPing.
3. Anything that goes against the rules of this site.
4. Animal RPs. I know it's weird coming from Feralfront, but I just don't do animal RPs and probably never will.
5. RPing with anyone under the age of eighteen. A lot of my RPs have mature themes and I'm not exactly comfortable RPing that with minors.

Things I do RP:
I'm pretty flexible when it comes to polyamorous RPs (excluding the "Things I don't RP"), so feel free to post what you are craving currently. I have many poly plots stretching from realistic to fantasy, to a Slice of Life School setting, to werewolves, and beyond. All you need to do is give me some keywords and I can pull up a plot for us.

I also have a strong preference for MxMxF or MxMxFxF RPs, so please make my day!

Also, when posting please give me: 1). your go-to genre or genres you are currently craving. 2). Your gender preference in regards to your own characters (if you have one).

Last edited:
I would love to participate in a poly rp! As far as plots go I’m pretty open as well and although I don’t play hetero relationships in roleplays I think this is something I could do while playing a gay male character.

I would love to participate in a poly rp! As far as plots go I’m pretty open as well and although I don’t play hetero relationships in roleplays I think this is something I could do while playing a gay male character.
Of course! My character is usually bisexual and doesn't mind being the honey in the middle.

As for plotting, is there a typical RP as your go to? Meaning something that you usually crave as an RP.

So here is my idea I have. I never done a poly role play before but I been craving something new.
My twin character s are new to the school your character s attend. They become friends and one of my character s starts to fall in love with yours.
I'm bad at writing plots. Feel free to like and add more or dislike it. It's a board idea I have.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Hi there! I've never actually roleplayed a polycule relationship with other people, but I am a poly person and engaging in said roleplay would be really cool!!

♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

So here is my idea I have. I never done a poly role play before but I been craving something new.
My twin character s are new to the school your character s attend. They become friends and one of my character s starts to fall in love with yours.
I'm bad at writing plots. Feel free to like and add more or dislike it. It's a board idea I have.
Hi, thanks for taking an interest in an RP. Unfortunately I'm not a fan of polyamory involving siblings. Largely cause I couldn't imagine sharing a romantic partner with a sibling. Sorry!

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Hi there! I've never actually roleplayed a polycule relationship with other people, but I am a poly person and engaging in said roleplay would be really cool!!

Great! Glad to see another poly person on the site. As for plots, do you have any go to favorites (fantasy, realism, slice of life, etc.)?

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

My RP Partner Search Thread (linked above) has a more detailed low-down but I'm really a fan of dystopia, fantasy, sci-fi, and urban fiction. I'm not a big fan of slice of life or only romance-centered plot. c: I like for my romance to take a back seat and slow burn essentially in a universe that doesn't need the romance plot to support it.

Hi, thanks for taking an interest in an RP. Unfortunately I'm not a fan of polyamory involving siblings. Largely cause I couldn't imagine sharing a romantic partner with a sibling. Sorry!
Then I can drop the twin idea and just do a male character then

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

A very good point from cxrlyxo- do you have a preferred age bracket? I'm 20

do you have an age preference for partners?

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

A very good point from cxrlyxo- do you have a preferred age bracket? I'm 20

Thank you both for bringing this up. I haven't really restrict RPing based on age in the past (doesn't mean I won't in the future). However, polyamorous RPing often needs a level of maturity and understanding.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

No worries! Completely agree!!

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

I'm actually trying to start up a big sandbox supernatural/fantasy kingdom RP soon sksks if y'all would be comfy having a poly couple in it since GrayDiscipleOfYeet GrayDiscipleOfYeet mentioned fantasy?? c:

I've always wanted to try a poly rp! As far as sexualities and genders go, I usually make all my characters pansexual and don't restrict myself to one gender. One thing though, I can't really stand having my characters are already together/fall in love at first sight cause I'm more of a slow-burn person myself >.>
On the idea for prompts, I'm a huge sucker for rivalries turned lovers! I also liked the idea of supernatural/fantasy kingdoms that RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren had! ^v^

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

I'm actually trying to start up a big sandbox supernatural/fantasy kingdom RP soon sksks if y'all would be comfy having a poly couple in it since GrayDiscipleOfYeet GrayDiscipleOfYeet mentioned fantasy?? c:

Ooh sounds good! Can you refer us to the RP? So, GrayDiscipleOfYeet GrayDiscipleOfYeet and I can take a look?

I've always wanted to try a poly rp! As far as sexualities and genders go, I usually make all my characters pansexual and don't restrict myself to one gender. One thing though, I can't really stand having my characters are already together/fall in love at first sight cause I'm more of a slow-burn person myself >.>
On the idea for prompts, I'm a huge sucker for rivalries turned lovers! I also liked the idea of supernatural/fantasy kingdoms that RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren had! ^v^
Great! A lot of my RPs are slow burns (excluding a couple of plots.

When I get back to my computee I'll start fleshing out plots.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back