• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Poly romance rp! Three boys one girl

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I'm looking for three boys who will supposedly fall in love with my character. There's two scenarios I'd like to put out there as a idea and which ever gets the most popular first wins!

Idea 1: its a world where monsters rule the world! They are considered the more respected races... Humans are more looked down upon. Humans are more like slaves in a way. But three friends (monsters) see a girl (my character) and emediatly want her to be theirs. They buy her from her previous owner and take her to their home (they are room mates) over time they tease her and mess with her. Trying to embarrass her and make her blush and what ever else.

Idea 2: the world is as is in a normal world only girls don't get a say in anything. Boys ultimately have the last word and its considered a crime to refuse a boys demand under certain circumstances. Though most boys leave the girls alone out of being polite some boys can't help themselves. Three brothers see a girl (again my character) and decide to claim her as theirs. Taking her with them and getting a claim bracelet match of four from legal authority. All three brothers and the girl must wear the matching bracelet to show that she's taken and that they rightfully own her. No one without the bracelet with the code number that matches hers can touch her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back