• No, I´d rather we did this freeform

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We should make everything game-like

• We should have stats only for the magic

• We should have stats for magic and physical atributes

• We should have stats for magic, physical atributes and intelligence/other mental traits

• We should have stats for physical atributes and intelligence/other mental traits

• Other (I hope I don´t have to telll you to put it on the comment)

• Total voters

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey everyone!

So, this is a pool to decide whether we will have stats. Do note, we likely wont be using them much numerically, they would simply exist to help give an idea about the characters and how they are like, in relation to themselves, NPCs and other characters. However, it may be overcomplicating things, so as proposed by @Stormyface I will ask your opinion on the matter for satisfaction.

:)  

Last edited by a moderator:
I won´t be replying myself, since I have the final word, but I still want the co-GMs to cast their own vote.

alright. Seeing as we had a tie and nobody else was voting, I cast a vote of my own and will be closing the poll. My decision to take the side of not having stats after all is due to recent criticism about the current magic system, which some are claiming is already a bit overwhelming. I assure you all that your words are not falling into deaf ears and every bit of criticism is taken into consideration, and is something I am thankful for.

The poll will not be closed with the decision that there will not be stats involved.

alright, can´t seem to figure out how to close the pool, but just so no one tries playing any games, I took a screenshot.

If you include stats, I suggest you to move this roleplay to the dice section.

I see you didn´t read the comment I tagged you for.

There won´t be stats as per the results of the vote and recent criticism on the setting and mechanics, though even there had been, they would have simply been representative (unless we went full game with this).

Users who are viewing this thread