Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are friends, or have mutual friends

• They do not know eachother at all

• Total voters

wizard nibblers

( ノ• ω •)ノ ┻━┻
{Later on, we'll have a seperate thread for polls,  but for now, they're in the OOC.}

We gotta figure out how our characters are related. I think most of us are leaning towards school (in traditional magical girl fashion) and Pretz mentioned something about wanting an international school to encourage diversity. Maybe there's a nearby college so we can expand the age window a little more? 

Keep discussion about this poll here in this thread so it doesn't clog up the main OOC, but don't clog this thread with general OOC chat.

Last edited by a moderator:
The club seems to work as it is a relatively installed thing in the sources we are kinda basing this on: animes. It's been popular and widespread lately, so we would be no short of references in case of need for inspiration and can give us a tight bond without forcing that bond. 

I think a club might be tricky personally, like, what sort of club would it be?  All our characters are going to have pretty diverse interests.  

I think a club might be tricky personally, like, what sort of club would it be?  All our characters are going to have pretty diverse interests.  

I agree.

I feel like it would be more interesting to have diverse characters bond over similar interests that they learn along the way.  It won't have to be forced.  And opposite of that, more conflict would probably arise than if they're club members that are already kind of tight-knit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread