Political Gossip

Pretzel Heart

Afterimage of Broad Daylight

Did Somebody Say World Building?

Since we will be asking members of the RP to contribute to the lore and world building, this area can be used for world building talks including any ideas, questions, or anything else that will enhance the world in which our characters live and interact. Whether it be with the GMs or your fellow players, don't hesitate to tag anyone with a question.

Information once agreed upon can be part of the lore added to the Library. Though this should go without saying, do not post any "secret" information here. Secret information is anything that the GMs have messaged you privately about, or that you personally do not wish others to know. This area will work as an OOC chat, however all posts must remain relevant to world building. Anything that is more general OOC should go into the 'Teatime Chats' thread.

Posts that do not adhere to these guideline will be deleted without warning.

Other than that, can't wait to hear people's ideas!

Possible Topics of Interest

Various "tribes" of Witches with different practices and beliefs and their relationships with each other, the kingdoms, and other species
Religion (what they practice, how it has developed over history, and how it varies between individuals, sects, and country lines)
Flora and Fauna (is it more or less the same as our world, or not?)
Economic information (who is trading what with whom)
Relationships between the countries (and, of course, their respective heirs)
Technological developments alongside magical developments
Education and literacy
Names of important people (the current rulers, politicians, artists, anyone we can / wanna come up with!)
Implication of portals and cross-world contamination (why is portal magic so understudied and forbidden?)
The magical 'dark arts;' What are they? Who practices them? And what is the deterrence from studying them?

We also have our own Discord Server! One of the channels "Political Gossip" can be used for plotting, similar to this thread. Use the code BCu6jwy to join, or simply click this link. Remember that checking the Discord is not mandatory, and therefore we request that you do not use it to post important information without also copying said information elsewhere. Also be sure to introduce yourself, especially if your Discord username is different from your RPN one (or use the settings to give yourself a nickname matching yours on RPN).

Happy plotting!

As promised I am making the first reply on this thread! Hyaa!

So uhm ParadoxalPaladin ParadoxalPaladin hosaki hosaki yikes are we three really the only ones with Lore?
Anyways, something which has been scattered around but has no official place really is the "Great Wonders of the Ancient World."

So far the current list is:
-Lost Palace of Euthalia
-Rumba Lighthouse

-Darjelim Mountain Monasteries
-Mahina Hou Sea Witch Temple
-Wright Academy
-Hypata Ruins

These are (no duh) based off of the "Seven World Wonders"
Man, don't you just wanna see them all?

In any case, they don't have to be currently existing structures. They all come from times predating the Age of the Empire or during it (in the case of the Lost Palace), and could be anything not nature-made! It would be fun if we could hit 7 (though more is always welcome!). I know Paladin's lore is more or less done (I added Wright Academy to the list cause it felt like a perfect fit) but it's something to think about.

I feel like Nezzie should probably have one but I'm blanking...maybe the Astral Cloisture? We don't really have any huge statues on the list maybe we could have one of those--
I'd love it if we got some in Greedo, Marine, and Sea though. B)
So of course I'll pester them too when it becomes relevant. xD

Users who are viewing this thread